Bah, can't beat the bosses

6 posts

Flag Post

So far I’ve gone up against the water and fire bosses and I can’t take them. Surely I don’t need to grind to level 40? I’m level 28 now.

So I guess i need the right equipment, but I don’t have it. Do you know what it is and where I can but it?

Flag Post

If you haven’t already, go into the Earth Temple and grab the Earth Sword (can’t remember its real name) for the Water Guardian. Use the Fishslayer for the Fire Guardian. You can try throwing a Noxious Bomb or elemental damage items (Really Cold Water, etc.) if you need to. You’ll want armor that resists the guardian’s element, but NOT 100%+, because then Inversion (which deals damage based on resistances) will be a one-hit KO. Also, try and master as many skills as you can, especially the null element skills, since those are extremely helpful.

It is also worth noting that after the Fire Guardian battle, you will have to fight the World’s Saviors with no chance to save in between. After you defeat the Fire Guardian, fully heal your party and fill your MP so you have a better chance of winning.

Flag Post

Resistance gear aren’t even necessary. Nulls work wonders.

Flag Post

Get Legion, the Inversion spells don’t work against him, and he’s got HUGE hp. And if he doesn’t learn Raging Inferno, Tsunami and Earthquake there, then he won’t until the King, and since that’s the last battle he takes part in until chapter 4, it’ll be useless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arepeagee:

Get Legion, the Inversion spells don’t work against him, and he’s got HUGE hp. And if he doesn’t learn Raging Inferno, Tsunami and Earthquake there, then he won’t until the King, and since that’s the last battle he takes part in until chapter 4, it’ll be useless.

Legion can learn from the bone demon too

Flag Post

The Bone Demon doesn’t have Tsunami though.