I need Gold

4 posts

Flag Post

I really need gold, since I need 200,000g for all the faeries, but I have about 8,000 right now. Any ways to get it fast? Thanks in advance

Flag Post

Well, the fastest way to get gold, at least for me, it’s to use as many party members with the pasives “Double gold(From the Regal Crown) and Loot Finder(From the Lucky coin you get for helping at the museum)” and then go to Miasmal Citadel. Simple fights and Mythril Golems have a very high chance of dropping Evening Stars that you can sell for a lot of profit. As for the “best” party to go there it’s up to you, Elwyen can help a lot with Requiem and Dirge, Legion with Inferno and Spirit nova, etc.

Flag Post

If you have the Dreamshrine yet, you can earn oodles and I mean oodles! of gold from random encounters, which are quite common. You can also get Monster Fangs for Legion’s Buzzsaw arm there.

Flag Post

At a lower set of character levels than what you would need for the two previous recommendations the Earth Temple works well if you’ve got Loot Finder activated – lots of Sting Sticks and Emeralds worth a few grand each. In an honest answer to your question, the only way to get a lot of money fast is to sell plot item artifacts to the museum in Acropolis, which I suppose you’ve been doing all along.