Mardek Chapter 3 Secrets and Tips page 83

2168 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Corpseland:

BTW, am I the only one who beated Animus with semi-solo with Vehrn? I mean, am I the only one to kill it with Mardek/Vehrn party by using one attack skill; Emerald Shock? Well, should I say that “Emerald Shock-fication”? lol
Also, I beated Karnos with Mardek/Zach/Sollar/Elwyen party by Coupe de Grace… Well, this one was a seriously tough work, but it can be when you have Evasion 50% on Zach and Elwyen.

You know, plenty of people, including myself, have solo’d both with Mardek and Mardek alone.

For Karnos, Wing shield, yellow fairy, green scarab, cursed sword, M. Helm, and the Astral Wanderer’s Gear. If you have Drain HP 10%, Rainbow Aura, M Air -50%, Resist Aether, and so on, you have auto-regen, immunity to Delay Buster and Bisection, and since Karnos starts off Light, you can just spam the attack button and heal yourself for 110% of your damage.

And with the Wing Shield, Scarab of Fury, rainbow disc, wanderer’s gear, M. Helm, etc, you’ll be immune to everything but Gemsplosion: Thauma. It just becomes a matter of hitting X to react every now and then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Best place to get XP

The best place is the pixie spring.Watch out though.The pixie there are stronger.

Best place to train passive skill and action skills

Any place that have the weakest monster(Soothwood,eastern glens,gem mines etc…)

Hej,
I think the miasmon citadel is extremely good with mereador in the team. Once he’s level 25 (or so.), he can kill all the enemies (but the golems and the big black eyes) with the flamethrower in one turn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XXXXZ:
Originally posted by FlintShadowrider:
Originally posted by XXXXZ:
Originally posted by FlintShadowrider:

Does anyone know where i could get a silver ring for legions armor?

First, go to the Miasmal Citadel, and use all four Miasmal Chalices to activate the portal. Then look for the secret door…
But seriously, there are several shops that sell silver rings… I think the Accesory Shop in Goznor sells them. If not, you could try looking in Canonia or Cambria.

yea i know there not in gonzor, canoia, or cambria, i already checked. I was just having trouble finding them. And what secret door are you talking about in the miasmal citadel, i cant find any hidden door on my map.

….. I know they’re in a shop somewhere, have you tried Aeropolis?

He DON’T tested cambria. it has infinite supply of all rings at least found in Ch2. Silver Ring is in here. CERTAINLY.

Flag Post

where can you get a rainbow disc

Flag Post
Originally posted by ian123332:

where can you get a rainbow disc

In the Dreamshrine.

Flag Post

Which is the best place to farm for gold?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LorkGonzalo:

Which is the best place to farm for gold?

With 4 party members with Loot Finder mastered:
Low levels- Eastern glens. You can get goblin earwax and poison stingers. Combine with Iron Spears (Xantusia weapon shop) and sell for 5k for profit.
Medium levels- Centaurs. Stingsticks, Magic Pokers, Bangles, etc. sell for a pretty penny.
High Levels- Mythril Golems. Ores sell for 10k. Stars sell for 20k.

Flag Post

yeah just a question: how the heck do you gety the chgests behind those gates in the dreamcaves dreamrealm exactly?

Flag Post

Look here, jbos123.

Flag Post

Wher do you find the miasmal chalices?

Flag Post

You find the miasmal chalices in each of the temples.

Flag Post

And you need to kill 100 monsters in the respective temples to actually be able to grab the chalices.

Flag Post

i have the fairy that give haste but when the battle starts it doesnt give me haste
did i miss something bout the fairy?

Flag Post

Is it equipped on your character?

Flag Post

yah its equipped other fairy dont work too

Flag Post

Can you explain more about the situation?

Flag Post

i got the 4 of them but none of em works

Flag Post

Screenshots that might help us see if it’s an actual bug? So, screenshot of the battle where we see it has only one turn, and screenshot of its inventory?

Flag Post

nvm it works now and thx for trying to help me

Flag Post

My legion has really low mana, but the strategy for beating Karnos that is best for my team involves using his fairy dust, which is 20 mana each. So do I have to refresh mana every four attacks, or have I missed a skill for him? He is level 38, with 91 mana.

My team is Mardek, lvl 48, Zach, lvl 41, Elewyn, lvl 35, and legion, lvl 38.

Flag Post

Do you have MP +10%, MP +20%, SPR +1, and SPR +2?

Flag Post

He now has all of those except MP +20%, so where do I get it?
Ty for help so far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Burnyoureyes:

He now has all of those except MP +20%, so where do I get it?
Ty for help so far.

From the Sapphire Bangle or SoulStone.

Flag Post

Cheers for the info. I had it on Mardek but I couldn’t remember where I got it from.

Flag Post

Hah… I finally beat Karnos. Now I feel like I need to save every few seconds.