Mardek Chapter 3 Secrets and Tips page 84

2162 posts

Flag Post

Give everyone Loot Finder Lv.1 and the drop chance will increase to 25%.

Flag Post

without loot finder lv 1 and without going any further into the game

Flag Post

nvm to other profile this is the profile i use so like i said without loot finder and without going any further

Flag Post

None. You don’t need to finish the quest which dispells all the enemies in the Sun Temple. You can do that after you get the increased drop rate. But there’s no other way to get it.

Flag Post

And if you have already placed the Warding Stone, you can still get it at the Arena.

Flag Post

i need help teaching legion all his abilities, how do i get the i ball to teach him sombre tears

Flag Post

Give Legion Berserk. That should do the trick.

Flag Post

thanks chim

Flag Post

hey what is number 67 on the bestiary

Flag Post

amberystal

Flag Post

where do you get it at

Flag Post

sandflow caves

Flag Post

You can, technically, solo animus with Mardek with few key items and a bit of luck. Equip his Champion Sword II, glyph Shield ( The one with the elemental resistances), any helmet is fine, the Mardek Helm is prolly the best though, the Night Jacket, the Fury Scarab, and the Rainbow Disc. You’ll want Quarry spirit, resist aether, and rainbow guard equipped, you can also take in whatever other skills you want. Its best to equip spell resist 30% too. With this, he can’t harm you aside from a very destructive spell, which he only uses every so often. With a little bit of time, you can kill him!

Flag Post

where’s teh best place to rip the fangs from teh mouths of monsters

Flag Post

Probably from Punk Monsters in the Dark temple. The Rexauruses (Rexaurii?) in the Earth Temple also drop them, as do the Monsters in the Dreamshrine, but the Punk Monsters are way weaker, and Mardek can slaughter them. Turn in enough artifacts to the museum curator, and he’ll give you the lucky coin, which teaches loot finder lvl. 1.

Flag Post

In chapter 2 you could farm fangs in the area near the zombie dragon, though you won’t have your loot finder skill there. The basic loot chance is 20%, I believe.

Flag Post

im working in ch.3 and i dont plan and goin back to ch. 2

Flag Post

Go to the Dreamshrine. The Monsters there have a 20% chance to drop fangs, and they aren’t particularly rare either.

Flag Post

ugh i cant do the last round of meradors survival tourney i get molested first turn

Flag Post

Against Animus and almost any other boss: have Elwyen play runic rhapsody and have Solaar constantly use spirit graft to increase her spirit. As she gets more powerful the spells from your enemy will weaken and once she gets to 100 all offensive spells are completely negated (damage-wise). I also like to have Gloria on my team because she’s the most versatile with the natural elements, but Legion can sometimes be good too. Against Carnos I use Gloria and Legion and the last person doesn’t seem to matter much, though a healer is nice and I find Solaar to be an excellent “support” all around. A nice way to bring a boss’s power down faster than just using Elwyen and and Solaar (or if you need to reduce its physical strength instead) is to use Gloria’s attacks in addition, though the rhapsody method has better immediate effect and is faster overall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamen:

ugh i cant do the last round of meradors survival tourney i get molested first turn

I just used Cursed Beret, haste fairy, health scarab, and a lot of natural element damage potions (bottle o’ acid, alchemist’s fire, liquid lightning, and really cold water). Meraeador was under level 20. Also, if you have found the Maismal citadel just put Meraeador in your party and he will level up very quickly which should make it easy for anybody to get through their solo tournament. In any case you should stock up on Chocolate milk it heals 1000 hp and removes all negative status effects. they can be found in the dream realm shop, that is the magic shop in Goznor

Flag Post

3) Easiest way to get experience: Go to Lifewood, and enter the Dream version of the Fairy Village. You’ll run into a lot of pixies. Elywen’s Dolorous Dirge should kill them in one turn (with their haste).
Fairy Dust- Fairy

lies they start with addle gauss the it confues elywen so she stops hor dolorous dirge due to addle gauss all the did was get a an instant game over

Flag Post

how do i beat round 6 of donovans solo arena? every time it starts i get mauled befor i can even atack

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaos258:

3) Easiest way to get experience: Go to Lifewood, and enter the Dream version of the Fairy Village. You’ll run into a lot of pixies. Elywen’s Dolorous Dirge should kill them in one turn (with their haste).
Fairy Dust- Fairy

lies they start with addle gauss the it confues elywen so she stops hor dolorous dirge due to addle gauss all the did was get a an instant game over

Confusion resistance. Period.

Originally posted by chaos258:

how do i beat round 6 of donovans solo arena? every time it starts i get mauled befor i can even atack

Give him high AGL, preferably the Boots of Celerity. And some Bottles O’ Acid too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

And you need to kill 100 monsters in the respective temples to actually be able to grab the chalices.

Well, technically, but the Guardians and secondary bosses (The World’s Saviours and Muriance) also count toward the chalices. I tried it myself and they get 1% each.