Mardek Chapter 3 Secrets and Tips page 84

2165 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadowMog:
Originally posted by MrRubix:

Also, can anyone list Mardek’s skills?

Originally posted by MrRubix:

Do you happen to remember where one could find them all?

Mardek’s Skills

Heal – Start with this skill
Regen – Moonstone
Remove Taint – Can’t remember, I think you start with it.
Remove Evil – Accessory reward from Mardek’s solo Tournament
Shield – Moonstone Ring
M. Shield – Rune Shield
Morality Block – Solarian Plate (quest reward from head priest after placing warding stone)
Fire Slash – Flametongue (Fire sword)
Water Slash – Fishslayer (Water Sword)
Air Slash – Air sword (Aeropolis weapon store and a chest somewhere) …can’t remember name
Earth Slash – Forest Edge (Earth sword)
Warp – Start with this skill

Elemental swords are all somewhere in their respective dungeons in a guarded chest

um, im not completely sure about this, because i got rid of all of my snakestones, but i think remove taint is learned from snakestones,

Flag Post
Originally posted by julo:
Originally posted by ShadowMog:
Originally posted by fireydeath81:
Originally posted by y0ttabyte:

Spam Gloria’s Null Water Once spell against the Water Guardian for an easy battle.

What item do I get that from? I looked through my inventory and can’t find it.

Trilobite staff. You should be able to get one from beating the trilobite located in Heroes’ Den. Can’t miss him.

Make sure you open the Blue gem door from the save point side before leaving, or else getting back in will be tricky

You can also get it from the Sapphire Bangle (accessory). Not sure where I got it, but most probably from some chest on the way to the Water Temple

you can also buy a sapphire bangle from gope, because he starts out with one, however, it costs 25,000 coins, so i think your better off just getting a trilobite staff

Flag Post

is there any guide how to complete the impossible badge?

Flag Post

Look back through this very thread, and you will find all the info you need guaranteed. Speaking of the impossible badge, be careful with your browsing history and dont accidentally delete your account which has beaten the game except for Qualna.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dandamaniac:

Can someone tell me where to get a 5th fire esscense that’s NOT in the Fire Temple or Volcano? I think I bought all of them from Aeropolis. I REALLY want Merearador’s Flamethrower. I’m not really up to the Fire Temple yet. That’s why I want to know if there’s a way before it.

if youve already done the water temple, equip the fishslayer and two fire pendants, and youll never take any damage (mostly) and deal 1k+ every hit

Flag Post

Mystery Man taken down first attempt.
Sharla (15) Solaar (15) Mardek (16) Sslen’ck (17)
Mardek gave everyone shields. Sharls And Solaar healed when needed.
Solaar took control with his magic. Sslen’ck took control with physical. Thus leading an easy win for me.

Flag Post

Killing him first time isn’t hard.

Flag Post

Never said it was hard.

Flag Post

Reactions are possible to be nulled. Remember this.

Flag Post

is there any easier way to get a sun axe because everytime i kill one i don’t get it and i have fought very little revenants and so many others so if you could tell me about getting an easier way to get it i would be appreciated

Flag Post

Give everyone Loot Finder Lv.1 and the drop chance will increase to 25%.

Flag Post

without loot finder lv 1 and without going any further into the game

Flag Post

nvm to other profile this is the profile i use so like i said without loot finder and without going any further

Flag Post

None. You don’t need to finish the quest which dispells all the enemies in the Sun Temple. You can do that after you get the increased drop rate. But there’s no other way to get it.

Flag Post

And if you have already placed the Warding Stone, you can still get it at the Arena.

Flag Post

i need help teaching legion all his abilities, how do i get the i ball to teach him sombre tears

Flag Post

Give Legion Berserk. That should do the trick.

Flag Post

thanks chim

Flag Post

hey what is number 67 on the bestiary

Flag Post

amberystal

Flag Post

where do you get it at

Flag Post

sandflow caves

Flag Post

You can, technically, solo animus with Mardek with few key items and a bit of luck. Equip his Champion Sword II, glyph Shield ( The one with the elemental resistances), any helmet is fine, the Mardek Helm is prolly the best though, the Night Jacket, the Fury Scarab, and the Rainbow Disc. You’ll want Quarry spirit, resist aether, and rainbow guard equipped, you can also take in whatever other skills you want. Its best to equip spell resist 30% too. With this, he can’t harm you aside from a very destructive spell, which he only uses every so often. With a little bit of time, you can kill him!

Flag Post

where’s teh best place to rip the fangs from teh mouths of monsters

Flag Post

Probably from Punk Monsters in the Dark temple. The Rexauruses (Rexaurii?) in the Earth Temple also drop them, as do the Monsters in the Dreamshrine, but the Punk Monsters are way weaker, and Mardek can slaughter them. Turn in enough artifacts to the museum curator, and he’ll give you the lucky coin, which teaches loot finder lvl. 1.