Sun Temple map

5 posts

Flag Post

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/alexnobody/SunTemple.png

I couldn’t find any maps, so I’ve decided to make my own! I’ve only got one completed, but now that I’ve sort of got an understanding of how to make them, more should be coming soon.

There are a couple of things to mention about this map. First, it’s on photobucket. That means there’s a bandwidth limit, which means it might not be around forever. Does anyone happen to know of an image upload site that doesn’t have a bandwidth limit pr, more likely, one bigger than 10 GB per month?

Second, I’m pretty sure I got some things wrong. While moving some things around to conserve space, I started to get confused and some items might have wound up in the wrong space. If you see anything, say something here or just email me at alexfantasia@hotmail.com.

Last, Solakian priests may or may not appear in random spots. I’ve gone through the dungeon twice now, and the second time feels different than I remember. Maybe I’m just paranoid, but do speak up if you see anything.

Flag Post

…Because this is definitely necessary.

The sun temple is one of the simplest maps in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Procyonpi:

and I can’t beat it :( I’ll have to try harder. Do you need to fight the monsters to beat the sun temple, or can you flee so you can get the key faster and stuff

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamebuilder15:
Originally posted by Procyonpi:

and I can’t beat it :( I’ll have to try harder. Do you need to fight the monsters to beat the sun temple, or can you flee so you can get the key faster and stuff

Try to fight everything you come across. Try not to flee AT ALL. The game is cake that way.

Flag Post

Why do you need a map? You already have one in-game…