GTMC (READ FIRST POST!!!) [150 Pages!] page 152

4254 posts

Flag Post

Now i shall guess the oldest of the four bosses (the 4 acutal occuring human bosses) Bernard.
Edit: I get 152 so i claim it not gonna scream it though.

Flag Post

I guess i will put up my guess um Reptoid Blacksmith?

Flag Post

GAME!!!

The incorrect character was Melchior.

Originally, I was planning to lie with all of my clues, as I’ve done once before. That didn’t quite pan out (due to the low number of players), but that was the gist of Clue 0; everyone in Zozo lies, Slam Shuffle is Zozo’s theme, therefore the clues were lies. Clue 1 refers to the GDM’s theme, which is generally ominous, as is Dies Irae. Melchior mentions at the end of Chapter III that he has “a small peanut”; Clue 3 is a quote from the very first strip of Peanuts (the comic strip). Clue 4 is Bananananananana’s avatar, since Melchior says, well…

Originally posted by Melchior:

If you prefer bananas, love and luck always taste a bit bananay. ‘Bananay’. That’s a weird word to say. ‘Bananay’. ‘Bananananay’.

Since no one managed to guess the answer, the first person to post clues becomes the new challenger.

Flag Post

Oh, yay. Me.

I’ll probably take it.
Soon.

Flag Post

Oh, DK’s is back.

Well, because I’m a jerkface and SAPH is too slow.

Clue #1

The correct answer is Gloria.

Next clue in: 2 guesses

1. Mereeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaedoor
  2. How are you a water person I DUN GET IT give me Emela back.

Flag Post

Its Mereador. He needed a powerful magic user to help him summon Legion’s souls. And when he needed a girlfriend, she came along at the end of the game. Yes. Its obviously Mereador.

Flag Post

It also could be Elewyn don’t forget her she might have a boyfriend as we can tell from her smiles when she sees Mardek. i guess Elewyn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Burnyoureyes:

Its Mereador. He needed a powerful magic user to help him summon Legion’s souls. And when he needed a girlfriend, she came along at the end of the game. Yes. Its obviously Mereador.

Originally posted by muac:

It also could be Elewyn don’t forget her she might have a boyfriend as we can tell from her smiles when she sees Mardek. i guess Elewyn.

No.

Clue #2

She is the (living) Shaman of Canonia.

Next clue in: 1 guess

Flag Post

Hm. Well, that’s tough. I just don’t know…. Maybe… oh, darn, someone already guessed Meraeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeador? Well, I guess it must be rohop then.

Flag Post

Well let’s see is it Canonia Shaman?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:

Hm. Well, that’s tough. I just don’t know…. Maybe… oh, darn, someone already guessed Meraeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeador? Well, I guess it must be rohop then.

No. It’s not Balthazar Bomb-Britches either.

Well let’s see is it Canonia Shaman?

She is dead.

Clu tree.

hijasd8iqhunjlyeoiugjvnliseg,vbs

Gloria.

hijasd8iqhunjlyeoiugjvnliseg,vbs

Rong ansers. Elyween. Meeeeeeerador. rohof. Canonia Shaymin.

Flag Post

Whutwhutwhutwhut.

Whut.

Deena?

Flag Post

Might as well say Gloria.

Flag Post

Fek. Ur rite. Ur turn. ^

Flag Post

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!

Flag Post

Well i guess whoever posts first gets to be Challenger since i will be doing Mardek Rpg Chapter 3 and will come back when i get bored enough so that’s pretty much it posts start NOW!

Flag Post

I am your lemonade soup can. Please eviscerate me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthKitty:

Chef Brian, is that you?

Flag Post

No, I am your clueless pizza sandwich.

Flag Post

Well i guess whoever posts first gets to be Challenger since i will be doing Mardek Rpg Chapter 3 and will come back when i get bored enough so that’s pretty much it posts start NOW!

No watch my LP instead. I SHAMELESSLY ADVERTISE!

Flag Post

I’m afraid not. And this is dying. TURN IT INTO A CHATTY SPAM INANITY THREAD NOW.

Spappy mutters beneath Tyki. The scandal traces Spappy below the sordid debate. A military schools Tyki under a fuel. Will the essential tree hunt before Tyki? The banana designates Spappy behind the departmental outrage.

Tyki averages a galaxy throughout this subjective eagle. Why can’t Tyki bounce with Spappy? Above Spappy stops Tyki. Should his embarrassing reluctance breeze? Spappy pulls a material preface.

Spappy paints each supernatural beside the fallacious illiterate. A warm snack waits for Tyki. Tyki socks a reserve receipt beside a choice. Spappy retails Tyki without the consent. Tyki functions as the considerable leather against the numeral divine.

In Tyki treks Spappy. Tyki wrongs a test tangent within the book. The manager argues beneath Spappy. How will Tyki expire within the announced industry? How can Tyki cry behind Spappy? Tyki arranges the village under the inadequate wrist.

Oh, the joys of random paragraph generators. :3

Flag Post

And Fig Hunter chat is like this ALL THE TIME.

Flag Post

Indeed! Le Figge Chatte™ is just THAT awesome. :3
Also, I have officially friended you so I can SPAM you maliciously. >:3 (I’m the Spap guy, yes.)

Flag Post

NOO. THIS IS DEAD. WHY. WHY?!?!?!?!?! D:<D:<D:<d:>D:>D:>D:D>:D>:D<D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<d>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D<:D<:D<D:<D:<D:<d:>D:<d:>:D<:d>:D<:d>:D<:d>D:>D:D>DDL<d:>D":<D:L<afkl:sjednl>RWHIJSRFKnbkl

True story. ^

Flag Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.