Mardek Chapter 3 Secrets and Tips page 15

2170 posts

Flag Post

I need an emerald… Anyone know where to find one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatypusMan:

look in the earth temple.you should find emeralds to fight,they 5% drop emeralds.yes it is low,but no other monster drops them,
but the earth guardian with an 100% rate of dropping an emerald,but he level 40

Flag Post
Originally posted by jayrett:

look in the earth.you should find emeralds to fight,they should drop emeralds.

The earth as in the earth temple? If thats what you mean, I can’t go there yet. I’m in the fire temple.

Flag Post

Is there any way to fight security orbs in chapter 3 because they’re the only monster I haven’t encountered except the last two bosses qualna and the king.

Flag Post

The earth as in the earth temple? If thats what you mean, I can’t go there yet. I’m in the fire temple.

you could beat the earth temple first,have you beat the water temple?

Flag Post

Has anyone made a map for Astral Tunnel? I checked the walkthrough for info, and it says you should be able to sorta-kinda see the walkways… but I just can’t; maybe it’s my crap eyesight. I’ve spent about an hour trying to wander around between platforms, and don’t feel like spending any more time aimlessing airwalking.

Flag Post

does anyone have the map for Dark temple “East room” ?? I badly need help with it please.

Flag Post

I couldn’t get access to the earth temple.

Flag Post

Anyone by any chance knows where the tribolite warrior in the dark rooms of the dark temple is? Give me directions, If you know where it is of course. Lawl.

Flag Post

do you have Legion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by runescaper266:

Anyone by any chance knows where the tribolite warrior in the dark rooms of the dark temple is? Give me directions, If you know where it is of course. Lawl.

there is a hidden passage in the left side of the east dark room.along the vertical part of it check to see if you can go to the right.

Flag Post

do you have Legion?

Yeah I have legion. I think to get into the earth temple I do that quest with Vehrn and go into the Monastery? I just need to know where the monastery is.. and the reason I need an emerald if for a weapon for legion. I gtg for an hour bye

Flag Post

there is a hidden passage in the left side of the east dark room.along the vertical part of it check to see if you can go to the right.

Maybe a bit more specific than vertical part? Theres way more than one secret passage in there…

Flag Post

do you have Legion?

Yeah I have legion. I think to get into the earth temple I do that quest with Vehrn and go into the Monastery? I just need to know where the monastery is.. and the reason I need an emerald if for a weapon for legion. I gtg for an hour bye

go to the house in the lifewoods with Vehrn.
also anyone know what monsters use curse.i need it for legion.

Flag Post

Maybe a bit more specific than vertical part? Theres way more than one secret passage in there…

but only one on the left side.

Flag Post

Just tell me from the entrance of the east room. Pleaseface.

Flag Post

Re post cause I accidently posted on someone elses quote.

Flag Post

it is only a few steps away from the entrance.carefull,you can miss the to the way to the tribolite warrior in the passage

Flag Post

can someone please tell me what monsters use curse?

Flag Post

Is it really worth it for me to play through the first two games before starting this one? I’m just hoping the badges aren’t completely impossible if I don’t do replay them…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andyroo:

Is it really worth it for me to play through the first two games before starting this one? I’m just hoping the badges aren’t completely impossible if I don’t do replay them…

yes it is worth it,and it is not impossible they are just harder.you will have every thing that Mardek,Zack,and Vehrn had including their skills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andyroo:

It only takes 5-6 hours and they are not bad games in their own right.
Plus they also have badges in case you never got those.

Flag Post

Oh btw, karnos will not use delay buster at all if no one has haste.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hally604:
Originally posted by FFavatar:

Anyone have tips for doing solaar’s solo tournament in cambria? The pixie is being a pain in the ass…i have the haste + regen fairy on though i might have to switch our the regen for a clarity stone =/.

Can’t really help, I was seriously overleveled and overgeared for the tourneys (was lvl 43 with max gear for solaar). All I did was galaxy burst, and moved on. I didn’t use fairies or scarabs or anything. Simply used his normal gear and one hit stuff.

np i figured out solaar after i level him to 27 and put anti confusion up. it wasn’t too bad after that. i’m mostly worried about spending all the time getting legion’s attacks so he can do the tournament. what levels should i get donovan, moreador, legion to before i can do the solo tournaments you think? what attacks should i farm for legion? I’m waiting on kromos b/c i didn’t use legion for the element temple bosses and i figured i should probably at least try to get the big attacks lol.

They are able to beat their tournaments without much difficulty even untrained. Just make sure you bring some throwables for some elemental monsters that are completely immune to your spells/attacks. Legion can beat his tourny without learning a single spell beforehand, really so he should be fine; you just need around 6 – 8 throwables; so you don’t really have to go out of your way to learn those big spells off karnos.

I’m having some problems with donovan’s tournament. i leveled him a little to lvl 21 and figured it’d be alright. i try using resist element items, then fairy for haste + shield, etc. and its just a real pain. i kinda done want to go train all his resists + status immune abilities….any advice? the throwables alone aren’t allowing me to survive all the magic dmg from stuff and the angry cod just demolish his life too quickly =/ even with a +6 stole.

Flag Post

Anyone have tips for doing solaar’s solo tournament in cambria? The pixie is being a pain in the ass…i have the haste + regen fairy on though i might have to switch our the regen for a clarity stone =/.

Can’t really help, I was seriously overleveled and overgeared for the tourneys (was lvl 43 with max gear for solaar). All I did was galaxy burst, and moved on. I didn’t use fairies or scarabs or anything. Simply used his normal gear and one hit stuff.

np i figured out solaar after i level him to 27 and put anti confusion up. it wasn’t too bad after that. i’m mostly worried about spending all the time getting legion’s attacks so he can do the tournament. what levels should i get donovan, moreador, legion to before i can do the solo tournaments you think? what attacks should i farm for legion? I’m waiting on kromos b/c i didn’t use legion for the element temple bosses and i figured i should probably at least try to get the big attacks lol.

They are able to beat their tournaments without much difficulty even untrained. Just make sure you bring some throwables for some elemental monsters that are completely immune to your spells/attacks. Legion can beat his tourny without learning a single spell beforehand, really so he should be fine; you just need around 6 – 8 throwables; so you don’t really have to go out of your way to learn those big spells off karnos.

I’m having some problems with donovan’s tournament. i leveled him a little to lvl 21 and figured it’d be alright. i try using resist element items, then fairy for haste + shield, etc. and its just a real pain. i kinda done want to go train all his resists + status immune abilities….any advice? the throwables alone aren’t allowing me to survive all the magic dmg from stuff and the angry cod just demolish his life too quickly =/ even with a +6 stole.

I found out finally how to do donovan. have haste and regen fairy on him, then hope for a little luck. bring plenty of mugwort potions and throwables. thanks guys for listening to me rant lol. it seems everytime i post about something i finally finish it. =) good luck charm you guys are.