Mardek Chapter 3 Secrets and Tips page 18

2170 posts

Flag Post

I keep hearing about the posh zombies in sauls house. I went there and faught like 20 battles but I did not battle the posh zombies. Do you have to unlock them or something plz help me

Flag Post

I had a speedy potion to give you haste’ but i used it. Does anyone know how to get another speedy potions or a spell that causes haste.

PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by romania356:
Originally posted by conkedup:

I’ve heard alot about some sheet music containing Elwyn’s “Dolorous Dirge” and I’m wondering wear to find it. Any help?

in Gozner there is a shop somewhere in the southest area you need to be able to go into dreamworld. Go there. Then go in the circle to go into dreamworld. The seller ghost thingy sells 3 or 4 sheets of music for the girl. I believe that is where it is

Actually, it’s in saul’s dungeon. The ballad of life is in the secret magic shop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Melermo:
Originally posted by Going2hell:

Anyone know All of Sharla, Donovan, Verhn, and Zach’s skills? I missing one from each.

Well, I have a complete list of Zach’s skills, but I don’t really use Donovan or Sharla, so I couldn’t tell you. Anyway:

Berserk: Comes with Shasiik. Gives you berserk state, you can’t choose what to attack or what attack to use, but you do more damage.
Crescendo Slash: Comes with Boneslicer. Deals more damage the more you use it, the first time it hits 100% damage, then 150%, and so on.
Sure Slash: Comes with the Twin Trilobites. Only does half damage, but it never misses. Ever.
Coup De Grace: Comes with Two Moons. Does damage based on how many status effects the target has on it.
Sinstrike: Comes with Snakemail. Deals damage based on how many foes Zach has killed (Based on all of his kills, not just those kills from that battle)
Immoral Injustice: From Yin and Yang (Kill the bone demon in the chest in the desert cave) Does a large amount of damage to a light or dark elemental enemy.

The one your missing on Verhn is probably the same one that I’m missing, I think it’s called emerald shock, and it’s from his solo survival challenge.

I wanna get sinstrike but i dont know where to get the snakemail from plz help!!!

Buy it in Aeropolis, from the big shop with the swords and shield logo on the front. It’s near the entrance to the slums.

Flag Post

I had a speedy potion to give you haste’ but i used it. Does anyone know how to get another speedy potions or a spell that causes haste.

PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!

There’s 10 in one of the shops in Aeropolis, and you can brew them in gloria’s cauldron, although it requires griffin feathers, of which there are limited numbers. The only boss you really potentially need them against is Animus, though :o

Flag Post

Posh zombies are a rare encounter in Saul’s dungeon they happen very uncommonly so don’t count on getting it in even 20 battles.

Speedy potion drops from Griffins, can be made in Gloria’s cauldron pot, and a bought from the Aeropolis shop in the Northern district.

I’m missing Sharla and Donovan’s last skill and Verhn’s Second skills, if anyone can help it would be greatly appericiated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Procyonpi:

PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!

There’s 10 in one of the shops in Aeropolis, and you can brew them in gloria’s cauldron, although it requires griffin feathers, of which there are limited numbers. The only boss you really potentially need them against is Animus, though :o

Originally posted by Going2hell:

Anyone know All of Sharla, Donovan, Verhn, and Zach’s skills? I missing one from each.

Well, I have a complete list of Zach’s skills, but I don’t really use Donovan or Sharla, so I couldn’t tell you. Anyway:

Berserk: Comes with Shasiik. Gives you berserk state, you can’t choose what to attack or what attack to use, but you do more damage.
Crescendo Slash: Comes with Boneslicer. Deals more damage the more you use it, the first time it hits 100% damage, then 150%, and so on.
Sure Slash: Comes with the Twin Trilobites. Only does half damage, but it never misses. Ever.
Coup De Grace: Comes with Two Moons. Does damage based on how many status effects the target has on it.
Sinstrike: Comes with Snakemail. Deals damage based on how many foes Zach has killed (Based on all of his kills, not just those kills from that battle)
Immoral Injustice: From Yin and Yang (Kill the bone demon in the chest in the desert cave) Does a large amount of damage to a light or dark elemental enemy.

The one your missing on Verhn is probably the same one that I’m missing, I think it’s called emerald shock, and it’s from his solo survival challenge.

I wanna get sinstrike but i dont know where to get the snakemail from plz help!!!

Buy it in Aeropolis, from the big shop with the swords and shield logo on the front. It’s near the entrance to the slums.

THANK YOU!!!
ya thats right all caps AND three exclamation points.

Flag Post

Okay all I need is Sharla’s last skill.

Flag Post

Delete

Flag Post
Originally posted by AcewingX:

Not sure if this belongs here, but: I’m stuck in Lifewood.

Muriance want’s me to find the other half of an Earth Rune-stone to get inside the Earth Temple. I’ve already searched around the place both in the dream/physical world within that dungeon/map, but to no avail. So I’m wondering what I have to do here….

you have to complete vehrn’s quest and then you get the other half.

Fabulous….because I thought the place was in Lifewood, now I have no idea what to do for Vehrn >_>….Could someone give me a step by step process on how to complete the quest?

Flag Post

Does any one have a list of skills for mardek or solaar

Flag Post

I just realize how to save those under water potion thingies.
1)you take everyone out of your party and go in
2)go to an underwater save crystal and click switch party members and add your people

Flag Post

Hey,

Can someone help me with the astral tunnel part 2? I am missing one chest

Flag Post

Does any one have a list of skills for mardek or solaar

http://fighunter.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Sword_(MARDEK)

(Copy and paste that with the (MARDEK) part, link leads to a blank page)

Flag Post

How do you get dreamstone 12. I deactivated 2 of the gates leading to the dreamstone but I cant find the third switch which is said to be in the earth temple. Can somebody please describe the location of the switch.

Flag Post

The switch is on a rock at to the west in the crystal room (or it might be the room before it). It is different from the other rocks because it has a small rectangle (the switch). On your map the room should have a door on the east (that you can’t get to unless you press the switch).

Flag Post
Originally posted by meatman01:

How do you get dreamstone 12. I deactivated 2 of the gates leading to the dreamstone but I cant find the third switch which is said to be in the earth temple. Can somebody please describe the location of the switch.

The switch is a rock on the right side… you’ll know you got the right one because it makes a sound. This opens a hidden room on the LEFT side which has a dream circle in it which leads to a dreamroom with the switch for the third gate. The way the walkthrough explained it wasn’t that clear.

Flag Post

Finally beat the game, and got almost everything. Though apparently not absolutely everything cause I’m missing 3 medals (the first 3 on the 2nd row). Oh well, I suppose when the walkthrough is finished I’ll figure it out.

Flag Post

Well I finally made it passed the Earth Temple, thanks to Romania for mentioning the Vehrn quest. But I have one thing left undone: Finding the 4 pixies.

I entered a room which had a warp to the dream world, where I turned on a green switch/crystal/thingy, but I have no idea what that actually leads to. So I’m wondering: Where are the 4 lost pixies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by redsea:

Hey,

Can someone help me with the astral tunnel part 2? I am missing one chest

There’s one place with a three way fork… but it’s sorta hard to explain more than that verbally…

Originally posted by AcewingX:

Well I finally made it passed the Earth Temple, thanks to Romania for mentioning the Vehrn quest. But I have one thing left undone: Finding the 4 pixies.

I entered a room which had a warp to the dream world, where I turned on a green switch/crystal/thingy, but I have no idea what that actually leads to. So I’m wondering: Where are the 4 lost pixies?

5 actually. And they’re in the locked shop in the Aeropolis slums. You can get in using the Bandit key you got from the Bandits in front of the temple. If your going for the Imp badge, though, save the hast fairy until after the solo arena.

Flag Post

First of all there are 5 lost pixies. Each one represents one of the super-statuses.
Regen, Berserk, Shield, Magic Shield and Haste.

To get them you need the bandit key. It can be found in Murainces bandits (the 1st group outside the entrance)

The head to aeropolis. Slums. Warehourse. Bring bags of cash.

Flag Post

What is the best place to master magic reactions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blizzire:

What is the best place to master magic reactions?

I found it great to go to the temples and get in a battle against a bunch of elementals, and avoid killing them for a while.

Flag Post

What’s the second “secret dungeon”? Its name is dream-something. Also, how do you get access to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Provokes:

What’s the second “secret dungeon”? Its name is dream-something. Also, how do you get access to it.

The Dreamshrine. You need all 16 dreamstones, including the one for beating Karnos. Then, go to the dream realm version of the Earth temple and go up to the tree and hit x. A portal will open in the center of the circle which takes you to the dreamshrine.