merge kongregate edgebee acc???

11 posts

Flag Post

You have to know that u can unlock every item without paying anything in this game!!! -so dont complain about that.

BUT people who doing it like me be aware because if u were playing on kong then u dont get items to unlock when ur account does not have enough tokens left. so mine problem is now that im in ep3 that i do not get anymore rare drops because my acc has only 25tokens left and the ep3 rare drops costs 50tokens. and that sucks… im looking right now for a solution to this problem and will post it when i found anything.
or even better if someone knows how to merge the kong and the edge account this would be helpful. Because on edgebee u will get the rare drops even when u dont have enough tokens to unlock them.

Flag Post

quit the game her on kong (right top corner). Then follow the link to link you kong account to edgebee. Play on edgebee and get drops again.

Flag Post

THANKS. it is so simple, i never would have figured this out :)

Flag Post

ok now i can complain… there a no 100tokens for a new player anymore??? -goodbye sorcery quest…

Flag Post

@Testix20 – Yes there is. :)

Flag Post

Alright, I cant find the quit game thing.. Do you mean erase my game data?

Flag Post

they removed it -theres no longer anyway to connect accounts

Flag Post

Couldn’t you still timeout and be able to connect them?

Flag Post

nope not afaik – it no longer shows link

Flag Post

I tested the timeout, and it apparently has the link however I’m not sure if it works. So if someone wants to try it who have not linked their accounts then be my guest.

Sorry for late reply, didn’t feel the need to do it anytime soon. :P

Flag Post

I don’t understand how to link them?