guild recruiting...

24 posts

Flag Post

I have open a new guild called immortal knights, if someone wanna join my guild, just apply in this forum, i will invite who really interested to join…

Flag Post

i wish to join plz

Flag Post

I´d like to join! Just send me an invitation…

Flag Post

Can i join?

Flag Post

can i join plz send invite

Flag Post

I would like to join to please :)

Flag Post

Invite me please!

Flag Post

if your still recruiting, id like to join. plz send invite.

Flag Post

Me too! Please invite me.

Flag Post

Please if it’s still open

Flag Post

I want to join

Flag Post

i got a guild if anyone want to join called metallic mushroom hurry tho got 5 members already and it would be awsome if they linked this game with swords and potions so you can make you own items btu you got to find the materials first or something if anyone want to comment onthis topic maybe we can convence edgebee to link them.

Flag Post

No way.

Flag Post

no way agreed

Flag Post

it would be a bad idea to link swords and potions with sorcery quest? i thought it would be cool because you can make you own items or buy them from someone else or use a game shop you can even make enchanted items that are super strong. well if everyone thinks its a bad idea then nevermind

Flag Post

First of all, you can’t make any suggestion using Kongregate’s forums, Edgebee never enters here, unless they have to upload a new game (and when it is being tested, so they have to collect feedback from everywhere, like it’s happening now for Card Monsters).

Then, Sorcery Quest and Sword and Potions are not linkable in any way. Every one of those games have some items the other doesn’t have (in particular, Sorcery Quest have A LOT of items Sword and Potions don’t), but that’s not the problem. The items are priced much different between the two games (if I could sell items in Swords and Potions at Sorcery Quest prices, and buy them from adventurers the same way, then I’d already be the richest, and if I could buy items here like I sell them in Sword and Potions, I could immediately get the best equip and more), but that’s not the problem.

Think about the difficulties you have to get through to get decent things here. Million of fights before you get the right rare drop (→ turns → tokens). Keys to unlock the chests (→ tokens). Some, you can buy in shops but you have to pay with tokens, and not with gold (→ I guess you know). Some other, you have to pay tokens to equip the item (→ again). And again, in Sword and Potions you sell minor seeds of skill for 6865 gold, major ones for 20415 and attribute, and I repeat attribute, seeds for 35060. You’ll agree this is just ridiculous. First, having them unlimited. With the passing of time, you could have full parties of 10 10 10 10 10 10 characters with all level 100 skills. Then, getting them with gold only (not really much too), and not tokens.

In conclusion, why the hell should Edgebee renounce to such income, giving everything for free? Do you have any idea of how much tokens are we talking about, and for how many players? To this, we must add that a link between the two games would distort both making them not fun at all, absurd, completely easy and random, putting away any challengingness, if the term does exist.

Flag Post

ok i guess i didn’t think that 1 through i understand now why it would be a bad idea sorry.

Flag Post

No sweat, making propositions is always a good thing, great ideas can come out. If it was bad, on the other hand, no damage done.

Flag Post

well i saw edgebee playing one of the games here in kong last night XP

Flag Post

Invite me please

Flag Post

i like to join

Flag Post

hi, can i join too?

Flag Post

please let me join

Flag Post

can i join