devil’s tounge
spirit bracers
wolf spider fur’s boots
circlet of compassion
venom blade
major warrior’s ring
red charm
zazen amulet

ep2 items will come in few days-if anyone need something specific comment here or message my main user-alex2303

Flag Post

All those items suck.

Flag Post

those are for ep1-soon ill add assasins choice and double shot and such

Flag Post

and there are some good items as zazen amulet and spirit bracers(yes its another user of alex 2303)

Flag Post

Those items also suck.

Flag Post

look at those poor misused wasted keys…. tsk tsk tsk my condolences on ur keys.

Flag Post

haha i found a way to out smart the game-can have all the keys i want lol

Flag Post

yeah and i know what you prolly going to do. but still those poor misused wasted keys.

Flag Post

why do you think i care?it took me an hour to get all the items above+2 wind pendants

Flag Post

tomorrow at approximatly 14:00 (GMT+2) ill update the list-the update includes 3 assasins choices btw

Flag Post

:o

Flag Post

ok guys-first update:

the new items are here-heres the list of all the items:

bone shield
mask of fear
thunder spear
infuriating sling
devil’s tounge
spirit bracers
wolf spider fur’s boots
circlet of compassion
venom blade
major warrior’s ring
red charm
zazen amulet
(those are the old itmes-the new one’s is here below)
firely dragon
double shot(x2)
assasin’s choice(x3)
ring of the dice
blessed wakizashi
frozen rod
abobinable fur armor
ice lance
staff of destruction
summit’s secret
medusian shield
pendant of ice immunity
circlet of elemntal absorption
insulated fur boots

acid axe comming soon!

next items will be from prison and mountion pass-update will be at saturday
thank you guys!

(btw im trading those items for a lower price then anyone else-my word)

Flag Post

ok guys-acid axe is now also in the list!
a great wepon espacially against armored enemys

Flag Post

All we can do is qq for the loss of those keys.

Flag Post

it turns out that im going on a vaction for 10 days in europe which means that i wouldnt be able to update the list again till then-sorry for the waiting and btw everyone who wants to cry about my keys feel free to do it in any place exept here thank you very much

Flag Post

we dont care anyway just sayin’

Flag Post
Originally posted by axlblader:

we dont care anyway just sayin’

yeah tbh hes correct :/

Flag Post

guys-this forum is for who wants to trade some rare items\im working now on old mine items and soon ill start working on prison items\if you dont want to trade anything you dont have to comment here you know…

Flag Post

dude the point im making in this post is that ALL OF YOU ARE NOT USING UR KEYS WISELY. we dont care if u can afford keys but really?
do you guys really have to put crap items in here when you can just ask the top players’ trash? srsly dude? use ur resourcefulness.

Flag Post

you are all baisclly not smart enough to figure out the way to out smart tis game-telling me to “use my keys wisley” and shit\if youll be enough smart to understand the way of out smarting this game you wouldnt need to “use your keys wisley” and seriously after all this time playing-how much money each one of you wasted to change couple of pixels in his computer??you can say whatever you want but what happening now is that you pay 5$ for a thing i can get in free for 5 minutes so dont tel me how to “use it wisley”-i really dont fuckin care

Flag Post

The items from ep1 and ep2 are shit, so we’re trying to help you rather being fucked later on without any way to trade something unless you pick lock some godly item.

Flag Post

you really dont understand that once youve out samrted this game you can have how many keys you want??btw im not using cheatis or hacks for this game its a simple in-game way.

Flag Post

It’s also a nice way to get banned.