what is combat initiative

20 posts

Flag Post

Please could somebody tell me the point of combat initiative as many of my armours lower it slightly but I see no difference.
Clari

Flag Post

Combat initiative (CI) is your characters speed basically, the higher it is the more likely you’ll move faster. CI becomes a major factor in the game’s pve later on and is one of they keys to winning in pve and pvp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Lone_Pisces:

Combat initiative (CI) is your characters speed basically, the higher it is the more likely you’ll move faster. CI becomes a major factor in the game’s pve later on and is one of they keys to winning in pve and pvp.

and CI is a roll – so the char with the highest CI does not always go first (say if it rolls 0.5 or something)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xindiinsectoid:

and CI is a roll – so the char with the highest CI does not always go first (say if it rolls 0.5 or something)

Read

Flag Post

yeah more likely could mean anything lol – CI is a roll not a flip of a coin or something xD

Flag Post

yeah more likely could mean anything lol – CI is a roll not a flip of a coin or something xD

I was referring to the CI.

Flag Post

does that make a difference? – I assumed you were lol

Flag Post

thanks to those who posted sensible answers especially thelonepisces

Flag Post

mine is a sensible answer tbh

Flag Post

Then if you assumed so, could you have left this thread alone then?

mine is a sensible answer tbh

and fyi, that’s a roll(s) ;)

Flag Post

no i was being accurate – like I said earlier CI is a Roll not a coin flip or someone playing scissors paper stone.

Flag Post

mmmmmm rolls. oh and i like rock paper scissors. But WHICH IS BETTER???

Flag Post

I thought you were talking about being sensible – your obviously not so go figure it out yourself newbie.

Flag Post

no i was being accurate – like I said earlier CI is a Roll not a coin flip or someone playing scissors paper stone.

Lrn2Edit
So if you’re being accurate does that mean you got pretty high to-hit? :P

Originally posted by clarinetking:

mmmmmm rolls. oh and i like rock paper scissors. But WHICH IS BETTER???

I prefer rolls too, care to have one they’re soooooo yummy.

I thought you were talking about being sensible – your obviously not so go figure it out yourself newbie.

I was talking sensible to resolve the issue, now that’s it’s resolved I’m just gonna be irrational. :)

Flag Post

I don’t think its worth my effort really – you seem to be a failure anyway lol

Flag Post

I don’t think its worth my effort really – you seem to be a failure anyway lol

Without effort you can’t achieve anything. So basically you don’t have no effort to learn something new? If you can’t learn it how do expect to strive at it? It’s ironic you call me a failure when you don’t take the effort to learn something.

Flag Post

so what am I supposed to learn from this apparently – maybe thelonepisces is a newbie who has very little true understanding of sorcery quest?

Flag Post

I’m just trying to help, you can agree or disagree all you want, but I’m still gonna try and help people whether it’s wrong or good. If it helps it helps that’s the purpose of giving advice and guidance.

maybe thelonepisces is a newbie

Who is this “thelonepisces” fellow, I would love to meet him/her/it.

Flag Post

you say your just trying to help – maybe I was too – i was just pointing out CI is a roll for extra info lol.

Flag Post

Then why did you want to seem you was better then? We basically gave the same information.