Roulette Question

7 posts

Flag Post

Any ideas why the token prizes on the daily roulette are always greyed out?

Flag Post

Edgebee’s way of saying you can’t get too many tokens.

Flag Post

Perhaps. Extra weirdness though is that today they were normal (not that I actually won any. lol)

Another question.
The gold prizes, What happens with those?
They don’t seem to add any gold to any of the active characters, and I can’t see where else it could be going.
Am I missing something?

Flag Post

Refresh for gold, or just make a new party. Not that gold actually matters after ep3. :P

Flag Post

Why am I not getting my daily roulette spins? I started playing this game a few days ago, before the Edgebee site went on maintenance, and I never got my daily roulette spins. What’s happening?

Flag Post

when you get your daily spin and the token prizes are greyed out, its because you already used your daily spin on another game that edgebee offers (like swords and potions or card monsters). they do this so you only have one chance a day to win tokens. fyi you can trick them if you do the spins for each game back to back. they dont have time to let the system know that you already spun on other games.

Flag Post

What bothers me with the roulette system on this game and their other Swords and Potions game, is the fact that when they got their maintaince and you cannot log in, it gets you -5 on roulette system, not because you didn’t log in because you forgot or something. So their roulette system doesn’t work the way it was meant 2 for these 2 games.

They should do something to prevent this, definitely not OK in my opinion (create some delay system or something so time isn’t ticking away even during maintaince, perhaps?) because I haven’t the time to login every day during daytime.