Free Character medals?

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi.
I am new to this game (I came in because I love the card game also made by this company) and I would appreciate if someone more experienced would share their knowledge about the medals.

I was wondering how many free medals can you get through the game?

Also if I made a Bard with high harisma (for having many members in a team) – how much exactly my members would be penalized for his other low stats?
(from wiki: “[the leader] does influence and modify the abilities of the other characters in the party”).

So is it a verry bad idea to make a leader that would lead a huge party (like a party of 6-7)?

Flag Post

From what I can tell you, it’s nowhere near good to have attributes below 5.
<5 negative
=5 neutral
>5 positive

You can get free medals from achievements and by exploring dungeons.

Being early in the game with a large party is a huge risk as you will receive much less than with 3-5 members.

Originally posted by steryd12:

(from wiki: “[the leader] does influence and modify the abilities of the other characters in the party (like a party of 6-7).

Which wiki? This is the preferable wiki

Flag Post

I used this link:

http://sorceryquest.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcery_Quest_Wiki
So thanks for the other (but they seem verry similar).

I already found 2 character medals (but both for fighters) – one medal for each day of playing – so it is not bad.

Do you maybe remember approximatelly how many different medals did you get?

Also – what determines amount of basic stats of an unit? Only the medals or is it possible to raise these somewhere in the game??? I thought training would raise these stats… but it seems that it raises only level :(

Flag Post

EDIT: nevermind the last question :D I found an answer in the wiki from your link.

When I reach a lev 160 and reset my unit – then i get + 20 additional points, right? And then I can level it up to lev 160 again and get another +20 points?
So will it be possible to max out all 120 points needed to make all 6 characteristix at max 10 points each?

Flag Post

So thanks for the other (but they seem verry similar).

I already found 2 character medals (but both for fighters) – one medal for each day of playing – so it is not bad.

Do you maybe remember approximatelly how many different medals did you get?

The Edgebee wiki provides more info for weapons strategies.

You’ll find two rouge and spellcaster medals through the game. You get another Spellcaster (Sorc class unlocked) from Honorable Guild 2, then two more rouge medals from Ladder Mastery 3 (Ninja class unlocked) and Honorable Guild 7 (Saxe class unlocked)

When I reach a lev 160 and reset my unit – then i get + 20 additional points, right? And then I can level it up to lev 160 again and get another +20 points?
So will it be possible to max out all 120 points needed to make all 6 characteristix at max 10 points each?

You reset at level at 160 for medals you’ve found, 140 for medals you earned/bought, and 145 for medals you started with, and 110 for medals you get from Gold Kit.
You can only recycle once at that level and get a bonus sadly :(. The higher you get into levels the more points you earn.
Yeah 120 to max all 10, or use a buncha seeds with decent points distributed.

Flag Post

“You can only recycle once at that level and get a bonus sadly :(. "

What? What?

But I can recycle afterwards too? Or the rule is – one recycle for one medal?
Like I recycle once at lev 160 and then I can recycle on lev 165 (or whatever higher lev I have to reach, over lev200 maybe?)?

Flag Post

You can recycle all you want, but you can only receive a bonus once from recycling at that level. 600 Caps, 77 w/o takes; 82 w/ tokens.

Flag Post

Yes, but why recycle then if you dont get any bonus :D

So if I recycle my leader first at lev 145 (he is from the 33points-token) I get 50 points to distribute. And after that which level should I recycle him to get bonus? If I recycle at lev 135 or 205 second time – will I get the bonus for the second time or not?

Flag Post

You recycle him at level 500, you won’t get another bonus from first recycle until past 205.
You only receive the bonus ONCE not twice, ONCE!

Flag Post

owww… thanks for warning me of this.

I thought I could recycle the medals few times and get all stats to lev 10… So it seems impossible.

The max amount of points you can get to a medal is 75 then (except token using…)

so if I am not in a hurry to get the higher medal and I like my unit – I can skip recycling at lev 160 (145) and recycle only once for the 75 medal when my unit reaches lev500… then I would have the same medal as person who recycled twice (at lev 160 and 500)?

Flag Post

The thing is about skipping first recycle is, the characters are much weaker. So recycling is very helpful.