Abusing the /ban in Transformice page 5

128 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

nuker, anvil gods ARE bannable…. they = lag, unfair killing, and do you REALLY need to make an anvil god?

and my story :P
i was playing in a room, must have been good or something (been a while) then this guy started saying i was pretending to be a mod by taking a mod name, when my mices name was wumbliterate o.O i left before i got banned, but really. something needs to be done without taking away ban hammar.

P.S, 100th post on this thread!

nah they aren’t i ever found a plank and lava under it i did an avvil under it and then the game lagged. ive done an anvil god so many times without lag. they arent bannable and you created it your own so no unfair killing i seen maps with anvil gods and theey arent gone and the wikipedia said it is legal. 9sry about grammar errors)
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nuker120:
Originally posted by nimbus125:

nuker, anvil gods ARE bannable…. they = lag, unfair killing, and do you REALLY need to make an anvil god?

and my story :P
i was playing in a room, must have been good or something (been a while) then this guy started saying i was pretending to be a mod by taking a mod name, when my mices name was wumbliterate o.O i left before i got banned, but really. something needs to be done without taking away ban hammar.

P.S, 100th post on this thread!

nah they aren’t i ever found a plank and lava under it i did an avvil under it and then the game lagged. ive done an anvil god so many times without lag. they arent bannable and you created it your own so no unfair killing i seen maps with anvil gods and theey arent gone and the wikipedia said it is legal. 9sry about grammar errors)

the level is fine, doesn’t kill much, but the man made anvil gods are spastic and fly all over the place at supersonic speeds…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:
Originally posted by Nuker120:
Originally posted by nimbus125:

nuker, anvil gods ARE bannable…. they = lag, unfair killing, and do you REALLY need to make an anvil god?

and my story :P
i was playing in a room, must have been good or something (been a while) then this guy started saying i was pretending to be a mod by taking a mod name, when my mices name was wumbliterate o.O i left before i got banned, but really. something needs to be done without taking away ban hammar.

P.S, 100th post on this thread!

nah they aren’t i ever found a plank and lava under it i did an avvil under it and then the game lagged. ive done an anvil god so many times without lag. they arent bannable and you created it your own so no unfair killing i seen maps with anvil gods and theey arent gone and the wikipedia said it is legal. 9sry about grammar errors)

the level is fine, doesn’t kill much, but the man made anvil gods are spastic and fly all over the place at supersonic speeds…

ur talkin fast i refreshed the page and i see ur post and see dis http://transformicewiki.com/index.php?title=Anvil_God
 
Flag Post

and? it is still bannable… wiki doesn’t know everything/is outdated

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

nuker, stop posting in threads because your troll thread got locked..

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

why was my post removed?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

why was my post removed?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RebornStupidity:

Uglycheese is a hacker and it is fun to ruin to his life.

no its not
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme101:
Originally posted by RebornStupidity:

Uglycheese is a hacker and it is fun to ruin to his life.

no its not

y u necro this thread

 
Flag Post

pplz on survivor vote banned me 4 huggin… YYYYYY?

 
Flag Post

hugging is not allowed it says so in the rules idiot

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sargent179:

hugging is not allowed it says so in the rules idiot

yep, i’ll go get the rules from it

EDIT: here they are: → [Holzii] Welcome to Survivor! Don’t get killed by the shaman!
Rules:
- No hugging! (Staying on or around the shaman to stay alive)
- No Gods! (Creations that lag and make the shaman win easily)
- No favoritism! (Ballooning someone so that you don’t kill them and they win)
- Moderators will not kick for breaking the above rules. It is up to the room to deal with any players who break these rules through voteban. Do not call a mod to come ban rule-breakers.

 
Flag Post

I got Banned for doing a glitch in room 801 it was a glitch and some1 said fly hack and banned me for 360 hours! How can I get Unbanned?! I just did glitch! And I dont want to be banned for doing a glitch when it says a hacked! So is there anyway I can get unbanned?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by darkaged:

I got Banned for doing a glitch in room 801 it was a glitch and some1 said fly hack and banned me for 360 hours! How can I get Unbanned?! I just did glitch! And I dont want to be banned for doing a glitch when it says a hacked! So is there anyway I can get unbanned?

you shouldnt have done a glitch on purpose and to actually get banned more than one person has to do it…i think at least ten

 
Flag Post

I love this game so much i haven’t been playing long, But im getting better at the game and then i invited one of my friends in the tribe Then all hell broke loose, Now she in the tribe being mean and if anyone kicks her, she takes it out on me and She threatens me by getting my account banned forever now i dont know what to do.

 
Flag Post

Cybercrimes was banned reason:Cheat

cheat eh>?? im not cheating lol

 
Flag Post

how to rape in this game
step 1:step up to sum1 back constantly press E
DATS ALL FOLKS

 
Flag Post

Asking to ‘vote ban’ a mouse without a reason can land you with a 1-Week ban on yourself.

 
Flag Post

People tried to ban me for lagging :D

So it was the platform like l that you push across the map, and it was glitching like always, and they were like HACKER D< so it said I would get 1 hour ban, and I didn’t. :D

Same here. But I got banned offline. Like you, I was lagging/glitching and the next day, I saw this message: “You have been banned for 360 hours(2 weeks,3 days, 20 hours) for Suspicious Activity.” So I made a new account, same computer, same lag. No one accused me… They were like “[ ] is airjumping LOL” so a few days later, I saw another message: “You have been banned for 680 hours(30 days, 10 hours) for Cheat.” I mean, first of all, how did I cheat? I told them I was lagging. Second of all, READ THE CHAT. Third of all, If you didn’t know i was lagging, don’t ban me unless technical reasons. If you see someone ban someone else for no reason at all, don’t do it. And tell them to stop banning innocent mice (unless they were banning first). If you have read all this, thanks for your time & patience. C:

 
Flag Post

My friend wanted to trade accounts, (Bdsluki) so he kept whispering me cause I had more than 1 account (not gained by phising but by creating mutiple accounts and training them when I got bored). I kept telling him no but he wouldn’t listen. I kept telling him that it was against the rules, (phising) but he didn’t care. He told me to follow him. So I did and he kept insisting and I told him, dude I don’t want to trade, then he said his pass, with a – in the middle and he told me that was his pass without this – in the middle, and i’m like, dude, i’m not going to write that down, I alredy said I don’t want to trade account. So I logged off. When I went to play at school it said, banned for 1000 hours, Reason Phising. All my friends at school whom I introduced this game to couldn’t play. They kept bullying me. Then when I got at home, I went in on my account (spikekillers) And it said it was permanently banned. Now I can imagine my friends, and other people bullying me until I die. I wish they could unban my school’s ip. Just ban mine, but not my school. (I love this game so much!). I sent an email explaining all this to unban.transformice@gmail.com how long does it normally take until they see this, cause it’s been almost 1 week and nothings happened yet.