Abusing the /ban in Transformice page 2

128 posts

Flag Post

People ban based on favorites. If I block a hole as a shaman they say OMG BAN HIM but if their friend does they say “lol dont be silly”… This game SUCKS community wise.

Flag Post

you are definately right. I think there should be a change to the /ban either its only for 10 minutes, or maybe you are banned from that room only

Flag Post
Originally posted by tomatoman:

People ban based on favorites. If I block a hole as a shaman they say OMG BAN HIM but if their friend does they say “lol dont be silly”… This game SUCKS community wise.

I saw this happen and they tried to ban the people who were saying “ban the shaman” just because the person blocking was a regular.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TinyRooster:
Originally posted by tomatoman:

I saw this happen and they tried to ban the people who were saying “ban the shaman” just because the person blocking was a regular.

Well of course,if it is a regular,then it surely will have more Tolerancy to flaws.I dont see nothing wrong in that.

THougt,i agree that you should be banned only in that specific room for 1 hour. Maybe if 3 rooms or so ban you,THEN you will get banned for 1 hour in all the game.
And no,the community dosnt sucks at all.In fact its one of the best i have found :)

Flag Post

been banned for being rubbish at the game its not fair

Flag Post

Heres an easy problem solved why make it 15 mice only to ban a hacker? Why not make lets say there is 10 mice in the room and if it gets a 6:4 ratio of the guys who banned then he should be banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameDylan:

Heres an easy problem solved why make it 15 mice only to ban a hacker? Why not make lets say there is 10 mice in the room and if it gets a 6:4 ratio of the guys who banned then he should be banned.

Cool.except it has been suggested before,provably.

Flag Post

hi guys

I’m banned from the game because i hacked (teleport) can anyone say to me how many hour it was wrote in french like this ( 8888 hures) i think so please send me a massage for how many……

Flag Post

8888 hours.

Flag Post

lol i almost got banned, you know the portal level where your stuck in boxes well, the cheese just appeared on my back when i was afk, and he put the portal at the hole first so when i got back i jumped and i was first at like 24.4s and 2 little RATS were like BAN HIM ./ban mikcle
and im like wtf screw you how about i ban you for being a little cry baby arse 1.idk how to hack never even tried 2.why the hell would i hack and risk suffering the same fate as Flying man above me (unless some already posted while im writing this) 3.hacking is for lazy pricks who dont want to spend time having fun and earning their titles 4.i TROLL (sometimes when im bored or that super high jump level that’s fun)

Flag Post

I usually end up in a room that has a troll for a troll policy. If you tick off the room they make it the point of their existance to kill you. However this only works for non hackers and sometimes civilians get caught, but so far it’s my favorite plan since I play nicely(Unless you try to kill me, in which I destroy you).

Flag Post

People almost banned me for WJing. xD
Just gotta love noobs.

Flag Post

oooh time to get my story to public (yay whine time ;D )
I once got banned by a group calling themselfs “the staches”,they where trolls (more or less,they did dance raids) and I thought it was kinda fun and I wanted to dance a bit myself,so I bought a stache and said in chat “I bought a stach now”.Then I got banned,apparently for “spoiling their secrets”.

Flag Post

Almost got banned because someone thought I was a pedo… The room started to agree with him. They should just get arid of the ban option. People just abuse it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cyanideman:

Almost got banned because someone thought I was a pedo… The room started to agree with him. They should just get arid of the ban option. People just abuse it…

Um,no.The ban function should be allowed.In fact, i would like it to get upgraded.We need more defences.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:
Originally posted by Cyanideman:

Um,no.The ban function should be allowed.In fact, i would like it to get upgraded.We need more defences.

Unfortunately, many innocent people get banned and the real troublemakers(like the cursers in chat) never get banned. :(

Flag Post

There needs to be voting power, such as if the room votes with a 3:1 ratio, they get banned, each cheese you have is one vote !

Flag Post

I just got banned in bootcamp!
Everyone there is so jealous
Alright what happens is
I am the 3 person alive.
On the ice trying to corner jump i only need to do 1 small corner jump hit the trampoline and poof i win
Everyone is like HURRY UP HURRY UP BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
Then i said STOP IM TRYING TO CORNER JUMP
so i was really about to be banned
so i decided to suicide
2 more ppl are still alive
they said not to ban them!
Next round starts
They continue to say ban me
after im about to get the cheese in bootcamp
i get banned!
ABUSE MUCH!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kay911kay:

Alright what happens is
I am the 3 person alive.
On the ice trying to corner jump i only need to do 1 small corner jump hit the trampoline and poof i win
so i decided to suicide
Next round starts
i get banned!
ABUSE MUCH!

I was there and meh, “You had no chance”…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Betelgueze:
Originally posted by kay911kay:

Alright what happens is
I am the 3 person alive.
so i decided to suicide
Next round starts
i get banned!
ABUSE MUCH!

I was there and meh, “You had no chance”…

Sorry, Betel, but I’m with Kay on this one. Atleast there’s hope. :P

Flag Post

Once I started WJing on a usermade level where it looked like an ice wall, but it was really chocolate. Stupid noobs thought I was cheating and banzorzed me. Created a new account, PMed all my old friends and got the whole room banned. Revenge is revenge.

Flag Post

Once me and some hardcore players were playing in room pro, then a bunch of noobs came along. So what happened was that me and some others were practicing wj with cheese, then the noobs couldn’t, so they said,“ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO WJ W/ CHEESE FKING HAXXOR!” then another noob said,“BANHAMMER NAO!” then all 5 of them tried to ban us, but we didn’t get banned, luckily. The shaman then proceeded to explain to them why we’re not hacking. One of the noobs disagreed and they all trolled him. The shaman cannonballed them, they brought in friends, then a noobs vs pros trollwar started. We ended up cannonballing them, headbanging their co*k, and screaming pro island. Then someone started the banning again, so a banwar started. We bought in our tribes and friends, and we won the banwar. The noobs are still banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mickle377:

lol i almost got banned, you know the portal level where your stuck in boxes well, the cheese just appeared on my back when i was afk, and he put the portal at the hole first so when i got back i jumped and i was first at like 24.4s and 2 little RATS were like BAN HIM ./ban mikcle
and im like wtf screw you how about i ban you for being a little cry baby arse 1.idk how to hack never even tried 2.why the hell would i hack and risk suffering the same fate as Flying man above me (unless some already posted while im writing this) 3.hacking is for lazy pricks who dont want to spend time having fun and earning their titles 4.i TROLL (sometimes when im bored or that super high jump level that’s fun)

Its a glitch when you get the cheese at the very last second of the stage it appears next stage on you

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mewthree:

oooh time to get my story to public (yay whine time ;D )
I once got banned by a group calling themselfs “the staches”,they where trolls (more or less,they did dance raids) and I thought it was kinda fun and I wanted to dance a bit myself,so I bought a stache and said in chat “I bought a stach now”.Then I got banned,apparently for “spoiling their secrets”.

woah mew i thought u said they ran around banning people??
ofc they baned u u shoulda asked first nobody likes copyers (i put typos on purpose)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator