Abusing the /ban in Transformice page 3

128 posts

Flag Post

I say, PWNED

Flag Post

Once I went to this room where they were playing dodgeball(trolldodging). Then about 3 noobs came in and saw me shooting cannons everywhere. We explained to them but they were like,“HES TROLLING BANZORD!” and then I cannoned them all like the lemmings they were. One of them was like,“You noob.” and then he tried to pwn me by walljumping. I won the contest and he said I was hacking and all of them banhammered me but then all the pros in the room(which is about 24 mice)called in all their online friends and tribemates, and we banned them so hard their ass cracked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drunkasawhale:

Once I went to this room where they were playing dodgeball(trolldodging). Then about 3 noobs came in and saw me shooting cannons everywhere. We explained to them but they were like,“HES TROLLING BANZORD!” and then I cannoned them all like the lemmings they were. One of them was like,“You noob.” and then he tried to pwn me by walljumping. I won the contest and he said I was hacking and all of them banhammered me but then all the pros in the room(which is about 24 mice)called in all their online friends and tribemates, and we banned them so hard their ass cracked.

nice

Flag Post

People tried to ban me for lagging :D

So it was the platform like l that you push across the map, and it was glitching like always, and they were like HACKER D< so it said I would get 1 hour ban, and I didn’t. :D

Flag Post

I got banned because i made a “anvil god”.
Hows my totem an anvil god? Its just a long line of anvils hanging from a red nail and only swing from the left to the right again and again. I did this in room survivor and it killed 10 mice and SOMEONE said ’it has taken a life the sham must be banned". Ur supposed to get killed in room survivor! I think /ban should be removed. It has happened to my friend that he got banned because he had an enemy and the person told his whole tribe to ban him. Its also been 1 hour and im still not unbanned. And the moderation said “1 hour”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bunnyshadow29328:

Hows my totem an anvil god? Its just a long line of anvils hanging from a red nail and only swing from the left to the right again and again. I did this in room survivor and it killed 10 mice and SOMEONE said ’it has taken a life the sham must be banned". Ur supposed to get killed in room survivor! I think /ban should be removed. It has happened to my friend that he got banned because he had an enemy and the person told his whole tribe to ban him. Its also been 1 hour and im still not unbanned. And the moderation said “1 hour”.

sigh why do peoeple bump these…while im contributing…bumpity bumpity bump

Flag Post
Originally posted by bunnyshadow29328:

DUH, THATS AN ANVIL GOD! Anvil gods aren’t allowed in survivor, you should’ve thought this through.

Anyways, I won a level once from lag. Everyone was trying to get in the hole, and there wasa block in the way, my lag somehow tricked the game into moving the block up. As for others, the block stayed in place. A few people called me a hacker, I was just extremely lucky. xD I was never ban abused. :3

Flag Post

I had been banned once for saying fudge. It was apparently too close to the actual word and was just as “bad” as saying fuck.

Flag Post

There’s only one solution to this. Improve the goddamn anti-hack system. If a mod can detect mods, why cant the game atomatically do so as well?

Flag Post

Those bitches banned me for spawning an anvil, thats all i did.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Narvatar:

There’s only one solution to this. Improve the goddamn anti-hack system. If a mod can detect mods, why cant the game atomatically do so as well?

now i’m not sure of this but i’ll guess that mods can detect mods because ,mods are made by admins. Hacks cvan not be detected because hacks are from another source.

Flag Post
Originally posted by giplaw:
Originally posted by Narvatar:

now i’m not sure of this but i’ll guess that mods can detect mods because ,mods are made by admins. Hacks cvan not be detected because hacks are from another source.

yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trickysticks:

Why do p

Originally posted by Lancer873:
Originally posted by Hitaro9:

Eriffieri, you should be banned. You’re killing people for being good at the game? Don’t kill people because you’re a noob.

He’s killing people that kill others by rushing. That’s called being a vengeful shaman, and it’s awesome.

How can a rusher kill someone else? Also, /ban command should be removed :o

ban command is important. hackers are banned because of ban command that cant be done

Flag Post

i once almost got banned when i was in room pro and another mouse came in. there were some noobs in the room at the time and i wj up what looked like lava but had wood on the outside. i won the level and the other mouse i guess wanted to be first. he typed “HACKER /ban Pastmaster” the noobs tried to ban me but i logged off and came back a little while later.

Flag Post

je ne suis pour rien ! Alora pourquoi vous m avez banni a transformice ??? Et maintenant je ne peut plus jouer ,car je ne trouve plus de jeux pour jouer avec mes copains .Svp ,pouvez-vous me desbannir pitie !!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

svp ,tanalex

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexandreT4:

je ne suis pour rien ! Alora pourquoi vous m avez banni a transformice ??? Et maintenant je ne peut plus jouer ,car je ne trouve plus de jeux pour jouer avec mes copains .Svp ,pouvez-vous me desbannir pitie !!!!!!!!!!!

lol sucks to be you

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by drunkasawhale:

well i think to stop this happning when you enter the room a thing pops up telling you about the room and thats its a kill room but it would only work for certin rooms like survivor thats the only problem

Flag Post

i feel sorry for you drunkasawhale PWN THE NUBS

Flag Post

my names is resistancess i all ways get baned

Flag Post

it sayes this every time i come on now CAUTION, you have already been banned for 7 hours. If you are banned for more than 24 hours in total, your account and your mouse will be DELETED AUTOMATICALLY AND FOREVER!

Flag Post

like have you ever been muted i have been mute like 12 times

Flag Post

Maybe you should be quiet then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by resistancess:

my names is resistancess i all ways get baned

it sayes this every time i come on now CAUTION, you have already been banned for 7 hours. If you are banned for more than 24 hours in total, your account and your mouse will be DELETED AUTOMATICALLY AND FOREVER!

like have you ever been muted i have been mute like 12 times

OMAHGAWDMAN!ITS A TRIPLE POST!ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Well,Anyways,I once went in a room and Said: “Hi. I troll.” And everyone was like “QUICK!GET A MOD. BAN HIM.” So I said "Noobs"And left because they were idiots and I think one of them got banned for hacking while I was in there.But all he did was walljump up chocolate.
Noobs are Noobs.Proes are Proes.Noobs call Proes hackers.Proes call noobs noobs.