Abusing the /ban in Transformice page 4

128 posts

Flag Post

I went into a survivor room one time, and the sham was cannon-jumping, so I ran up to him, just rubbed up against the sham, and got up. Then everyone was like, “BAN OHNOSEMAN! HE A HUGGAR!!!” Ohnoseman is my IGN. And I was on him for only like 3 sec, and they were all hugging when they were saying this (well, most of them). I say that it takes the ENTIRE room to ban, not just 10 or lower when there aren’t 10 ppl in the room. Not complaining, I just think it is way too abused.

Another time, I had a failed anvil god, AKA Joe Jr. Then I used it, and the anvils all fell apart, and everyone was like, “BAN FOR ANVIL GOD!” And it is just so annoying. I hate banabusers. I still love survivor tho. xD

Flag Post

LOL! Nice One BTR How To Make Anvil God?

Flag Post
Originally posted by W34p0nm4st3r:

You don’t. Anvil God makes you.

Flag Post

MASTERXOXPIE

Flag Post
Originally posted by Masterxoxpie:

MASTERXOXPIE

I couldn’t agree more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:
Originally posted by W34p0nm4st3r:

You don’t. Anvil God makes you.

Then what if your in Soviet Russia.

Flag Post

I used to create anvil gods but then i took an arrow to the knee.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxxomegaxxx008:

In Soviet Russia, an Anvil God was making you and then launched you into an arrow’s knee.

Flag Post

people tried banning me for being lucky/pro.
the sham was a noob and was bad and anchoring planks, then I lj (long jumped) of the end of the plank.
then because others (thinking their pro) tried what i did and all failed so they started banning?
can u get banned for being too good?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

fk you lucky i was in another tab whille it loaded ITS FKING SCARY

Flag Post
Originally posted by XArcaniumX:

fk you lucky i was in another tab whille it loaded ITS FKING SCARY

XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oomoom:
Originally posted by xxxomegaxxx008:

In Soviet Russia, an Anvil God was making you and then launched you into an arrow’s knee.

Meanwhile in africa………

Flag Post

I only ban people who annoys me or even calls me names… I banned someone who called me a “n*****”, I had a black friend with me, he told me to ban him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LeBanging:

I only ban people who annoys me or even calls me names… I banned someone who called me a n*****, I had a black friend with me, he told me to ban him.

now that’s ban abusing

Flag Post

Wow..Mods are quite boring if they remove every post who has a link.

Flag Post

some of the teenage has ‘small brains’. they will act like a retard or something,and even ban people for no reason. no offence.

Flag Post

You can just reset your router for internet protype reset. Btwn that sets a different router number for you.

Good luck :)

Ban the hackers :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

i almost got banned for not doing very good but i left before they could ban me

i do that to ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ErifFieri:

Yeah, people to take /ban too far. I get banned every few days or so because of my In Game style. I kill rushers, and slowpokes. By slowpokes, I mean the people who intentionally suck. These guys are my pet peeves, and since so many people rush, I gte hated alot. The level with the moving purple ledges? Somone got up, but soon after, they fell down. Banned for that. People rushed the level where the board is on 2 posts, but when they go for the cheese it tips over that way. I do nothing there, I usually wait for them to kill themselves, or I kkill them if rushing doesn’t. Got banned for doing that once. But seriously, it’s a game. I don’t hack, I don’t cheat, I just play my way. What gives them the right to PMS over small things?

agreed. i got banned by creating anvil god at survivor. i said it was legal cause the wiki says so and then som1 is sayin wikipedia is crap and then they all vote ban really unfair.

Flag Post

nuker, anvil gods ARE bannable…. they = lag, unfair killing, and do you REALLY need to make an anvil god?

and my story :P
i was playing in a room, must have been good or something (been a while) then this guy started saying i was pretending to be a mod by taking a mod name, when my mices name was wumbliterate o.O i left before i got banned, but really. something needs to be done without taking away ban hammar.

P.S, 100th post on this thread!