Transformice, Whats your Title?

123 posts

Flag Post

Whats your title? Right now mine is Cheese Adept. (Getting close to The Reaper)

Flag Post

I have all of the titles except Shaman Prophet and Shamarvelous (and I don’t have the ones where you need to rank first in each requirements either), so I’m using Shaman Oracle right now. When I’m bored I use Quick Silver or Little Mouse.

Flag Post

At the moment it’s little mouse, because I think it fits the mouse the most :3

Flag Post

I have all the titles for cheese gathering up to Mouse on Strike, which I got just yesterday :D. I also have Fast Mouse and Agile Mouse for speed, and Shaman Disiple and Accomplished Shaman for saving mice XD RAT POISON LOLZ. I also only personally gathered 2 cheese as a shaman while saving 450 something mice (LOLZ!), mainly because of Troll Mice, Lag, and the fact that I get killed by a noob Rival Shaman while trying to save the mice (-.-). I currently use Little Mouse because of the fact that I am modest and I don’t like to brag. I occasionally switch to Mouse On Strike when someone tauntsme for being a “Little Baby Mouse” XD. Well, I won’t bore you more, so bye! I GOTTA EAT MY CHEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

TinyRooster, either ur lying or ur insane… How much time do you spend playing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabertooth15:

TinyRooster, either ur lying or ur insane… How much time do you spend playing?

he isnt he is also the leet master of butt jumping your my hero lol

Flag Post

Im usually the Reaper or something like ninja or rogue mouse.Gunna be stalker soon !

Flag Post

Why do you think he is lying, Transformice is a very old game, itś just new to Kongregate. Ive seen loads of people with many titles.

Flag Post

i’m gonna be Pirate Mouse until i earn Ninja Mouse

Flag Post

Fluffy Mouse.
Ninja Mouse when I get it.
Then Something else.

Flag Post

i have most of the titles but my favorite is The Puffy

-camera

Flag Post

i expected the titles to be higher honestly. im not trying to be showboating but my titles are the reaper for my total cheese (1800+) frothy for speed (600+) and shaman champion for shaman saves (4000+). my first place/total cheese percentage is 29% (i get firsts in 29% of my total cheeses) and i have personally scored 190 as shaman

Flag Post

Greedy Mouse gotta go with the title that i act like

Flag Post

i pesonally like the rogue mouse title or little mouse wen im bored

Flag Post

I r The reaper!
Too bad they dont give new titles for cheese after 1800 anymoar.

Flag Post
 Cheeeeeese *-* 

Flag Post

I have all the get x cheese titles up to about 900 or 1000, but usually just use ‘Little Mouse’ for simplicity’s sake. Also, I usually don’t do rooms with 11+ people (oftentimes too much lag when I do) so I only have gotten first about 10 times when it counts.

Flag Post

King of the World

but usually just Little Sucker

Flag Post

Pirate Mouse

Flag Post

Little mouse
Jk Mouse on Strike

Flag Post

The Chubby’

Flag Post

I’m The Reaper. It’s okay, nothing impressive but I’m not a noob. =p

Flag Post

I’m too lazy to change my title, so it’s Little mouse. ._.

Flag Post

‘FromAdmin’

Flag Post

I change mine all the time