Transformice Suggestions

2527 posts

Flag Post

This forum is for posting suggestions for Transformice.

Flag Post

I just wanted to share that..You should add stuff like body armour and weapons.You got alot stuff right now, But If theres people with over 2k cheese they pretty much have a full set already and buy new stuff and switch every now and then, But with a costume plus a weapon, It’ll go to 3k or something already depends how you would price It and you could make cheap ones, expensive ones, I would just love to see that In the game. Also, This game should really get on the current challenges list It’s the best multiplayer game on kongregate Imo, Nothing beats this, And If It reaches the homepage,The population will grow aswell. I haven’t heard of this game since like 1week Ish ago, And I’m damn happy I did, I just saw It In first place If I remember right on multiplayer list, So anyway. If those things would happen,Imagine the population grow. This will also help getting bad maps made by players go away quicker, And get you’re good maps voted quicker,Try to keep this comment alive please! ****THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SAMDC, GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THIS!****

Flag Post

The player map system should be edited. Some of them are awesome, but around 90% are either only trampolines, mazes, insanely easy or almost impossible.
To solve this, I think that there should be
a 25% chance of a developer-created map being chosen,
a 25% chance of getting a player map that is among the 100 highest rated maps,
a 25% chance of the most recently created map and
a 25% chance of a random player map.

Flag Post

Alright.
Some of us have really slow computers, so if you could add some options to turn fancy stuff off, that’d be nice.
Things like clothes, grab-cheese effect, cheese-in-hole effect, shaman-summon effect and other effects.

Especially the clothes. They take forever to load. And it lags.

Also, if you could decide which room you’d get to, when you log in.

Flag Post

A Torch Shaman can use to brighten things up in Night levels

A Cable to link items together

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDeda:

Alright.
Some of us have really slow computers, so if you could add some options to turn fancy stuff off, that’d be nice.
Things like clothes, grab-cheese effect, cheese-in-hole effect, shaman-summon effect and other effects.

Especially the clothes. They take forever to load. And it lags.

Also, if you could decide which room you’d get to, when you log in.

Seriously? That only happens when you load the game for the first time, and it’s only like 8 seconds.

Flag Post

I really think they should have a refresh button on the home page so that we dont have to keep reloading the page.

Flag Post

Remove level editor. I’ve had it after only a few days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Larkwater:

A Torch Shaman can use to brighten things up in Night levels

i love this idea. it should be able to make only arrows and it walks around with a light that is slightly bigger than a regular mouse’s light that everyone can see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cervance:

Remove level editor. I’ve had it after only a few days.

I don’t understand, it’s only been out for 24 hours.

Flag Post

I wish there was an option to watch people playing your custom maps. I created one I thought would be fun but it was down voted, and I wish there was a way to watch people playing it or a reply to see what they did or did not like about it.

Flag Post

personally i hate the level editor where people put loads of lava with things all around. first of all you will bounce and freeze the game and sometimes glitches it. the best fix is remove level editor

Flag Post

Yes i agree their needs to be a way to track the maps you make

Flag Post

i personally think there should be a option with a (chooses if you want player made levels on this room option)

Flag Post

For the level editor, it is good, but not yet perfect. First of all, there needs to be a checkbox for nails that snaps to center, as well as snap to extreme right, left, top etc. There also needs to be a chechbox for grid, with snap to options. The ability to make objects fake/ghost would be good, and if you were able to make multiple copies of an object quickly it would be great. If time, gravity,wind and other variables could be editable, and possibly some sort of trigger system in the long run. It’s good at the moment, but needs work.

Flag Post

First id like to say that the map editor is a fantastic idea that I’m sure will prove to be the heart of transformice. That said the only maps that are getting decent scores are race style maps. When you see a score above 70% you can bet its a race style map. Anything that requires shammy intervention get barely more then 60%. Which is a shame because I have seen a few (very few) really good shaman that are struggling to survive. Because of this the majority of the player maps turn out to be race style. That’s not to say all race style maps are bad. A few are quite good BUT the shaman is a major part of the game. Unfortunately with the majority of the maps requiring no shaman influence I’m finding transformice getting very stale.

Flag Post

Hello ! Just to say that I read all your suggestions, but I rarely respond because I speak very bad English ! ^_^

Flag Post

a anti-troll gun would be cool, to kill just the 1s are trollin and not the others players.

Flag Post

Right, how are you ever going to make an anti troll gun >.>

Flag Post

hmm well maybe an option for the shaman to kill mice would be good, but if the shammie is a troll, we’re screwed >.<

Flag Post

Levels specifically designed for PvP, make all the mice shaman.. for example if there are 20 mice you could make 10 blue and 10 pink and they could fight each other and if a team member strikes another team member of the same colour it won’t hit them. The team with the last person standing win points for their whole team.

Flag Post

And deleting lvls at 60% rating is too harsh…

Flag Post

With the new level editor this game needs a lobby, where you can choose out of premade rooms with different stages, different micelimits and maybe even minimum ranks in it. e.g. room easy: the best rated lvls with a low difficulty, room test: all the new made player lvls, room small: all the best rated lvls with a micelimit of 15.. etc This would solve most of the lvl editor problems, right? But if they wanne do this they should also at a difficulty rating, like: was it hard? y/n or just 1 to 5. The only problem I see then is ppl making lvls that make my browser crash (lots of anvils and lava), but I dont know a solution for that

Flag Post

A WAY TO SELL YOUR CLOTHES, for the same price you got them!!!!! <(^_^*<)
I really want to change my look!

Flag Post

A retry button if it loses connection.