Transformice Suggestions page 100

2525 posts

Flag Post

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! how about some FETHING SOUND EFFECTS in this damn game for once!

 
Flag Post

And create major lag? No thank you

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

First of all, happy 100 pages of suggestions!

Do you think suggestions still need a dedicated topic?

Originally posted by QteeePie:

There should be a report system. If the report is false, then the player reported doesn’t get banned. If the report is true, then the player reported gets banned.

A reporting system has been discussed many times by the developers. It’s something that they would like to add, and has been added to the docket. However, I’m not sure when/if it will come.

TrueLink,Can You Hack LovingPeaces and change the pass back to chapman12? I was really Pro On It Until It got HACKED! :(
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BeaveCoon:
Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

First of all, happy 100 pages of suggestions!

Do you think suggestions still need a dedicated topic?

Originally posted by QteeePie:

There should be a report system. If the report is false, then the player reported doesn’t get banned. If the report is true, then the player reported gets banned.

A reporting system has been discussed many times by the developers. It’s something that they would like to add, and has been added to the docket. However, I’m not sure when/if it will come.

TrueLink,Can You Hack LovingPeaces and change the pass back to chapman12? I was really Pro On It Until It got HACKED! :(

Hmm BeaveCove u just gave us the accout dintt you? if the password is correct?

 
Flag Post

Can we have a Gangnam Style suit? That we can put on our mouse?

 
Flag Post

Racing Mode. So totally gonna be awesome.

 
Flag Post

Let’s have the shaman be able to summon an ambulance that insta-kills all mice it touches.

I’m trusting the shaman not to use it for trolling purposes ofc.

 
Flag Post

Well Ok Evreyone likes survivor right for a wile then you get of it and go to vanilla or noramal maps or and when you get there its like are we still effin in surivivor cuz that sham just killed evreyone cuz he couldnt build there should be a 1000 cheese gatherd to go to survivor cuz the way i see it all the noobs are becomeing trolls,and geting baned for it and then hateing the game telling other players not to do play anymore cuz you dont play also the ffa maps are fun but when I try to air camp the canons dont come fast enogh cuz the wether or mabey just bad innernet idk but its anoying when there are people clean innernet winning evrey map cuz air camp i suggest you make it to were you can take Hd to high goo inernet low bad innernet or medum lil lagg innernet also i have 4k in shop and own evreything cant you get new stuff I mean wye dont you guys do another contest?! for armor or lol i dont know guns,swoards and have other catigores like a love the diamon but cant we get new tail iteams thats all i got evreything else tranceformice epic

 
Flag Post

Good suggestion. However, 1000 cheese seems a bit too much. I think that 200 cheese would be more reasonable.

 
Flag Post

Ya I agree with you both but IT shouldnt be cheese gatherd it should be saves
SO to prove that the sham can really build and all that stuff

 
Flag Post

It should be 200 svaes not gatherd cheese

 
Flag Post

Yes, that would be better. That way, new players could play it relatively quickly, but still have the needed experience.

 
Flag Post

No. Survivor should be open to everyone. If I’m very skillful at shooting cannonballs but suck at physics, I can still gain glory in survivor maps.

’sides, mods have already said that trolling is part of the game.

 
Flag Post

Just need some decent titles for survivor. I don’t feel like I am getting any rewards for playing survivor, while it is really fun I made the account in 2010 and only have 3.5k collects because I spend too much time there.

 
Flag Post

How about adventure mode, to unlock the first map of it you need 500 wins in survivor, 1,500 cheese gotten, and 500 saves.

Map 1: the grasslands. 10 hp to start with, shaman gets 15 hp.

The map in this level is always grass blocks at the bottom, each map having its own specialty. Map 1: You all need the key, but you need teamwork for the key, as if someone jumps off the map with the key, the key is lost and you have to vote on new adventure, or retry it. Anyway, the key is in the middle of the map, surounded by mice eating plants, they do 1 damage per hit. And have 1 hp.

The key allows the mice holding it to do 1 damage by using it.

Map 2: You need to walljump to get the stick, allowing you to deal 1 damage, otherwise go to the hole. Map 3: You need to get to the hole, but they’re are monsters in the way, use your sticks to kill them. They’re is a mice eating plant around the exit, a eagle (5 hp, does 2 damage, 10% chance to carry you to a random place, then droping you* and a worm will pop out of the ground to attack you, dealing 1 damage, indicates where it is popping out by some dirt rumbling, 5 hp Map 4: mini-boss

Map 4 can have 1 of these mini-bosses.

Mother eagle: Same physics as eagle, but can grab 5 mouse at once, And does 2 damage at a time, spawns little eagles every 5 seconds. 20 hp.

Vine of the grass: Is a giant vine, it will attack the ground making you have to jump, if you are hit you take 1 damage, 50 hp, every time it is hit it gets fatter, making you need to jump higher.

Old worm: A 5x bigger worm then the normal worm. 50 hp, 3 damage, the dirt rubbleing is bigger.

Map 5:

The shaman of the grasslands is the boss.

Phase 1: In this phase she has 50 hp. She will stand in the middle summoning Grassland mice enemys shaped like mice, they have 5 hp each, and do 1 damage, they hold branchs in they’re hands.. You have to get to her and do damage to make her leave this stage. Phase 2: In this phase she has 10 hp, she will stand on a vine the vine has 10 hp that cant hurt and will float around, she will summon eagles above her to kill you. Phase 3: In this phase she has 20 hp, she will summon 5 worms, every 10 seconds she will summon another worm, she will also be riding a worm in this one, once she is knocked off that worm she will try to get in another one. Phase 4: She has had enough in this stage. She has 100 hp and on her vine, once she is broken off her vine she will summon another one in 5 seconds. In this stage she summons a grasslands mice every 10 second. She also has a bow in this stage, which does 1 damage for who it hits.

This is just 1 idea of what adventure mode would be like, I can think of many other maps.

 
Flag Post

Adventure Mode
In Adventure Mode, you will face 7 Worlds. Each World is themed upon a certain background and has 13 Levels on them.

The objective varies with each level. For example, in level 1, you just have to run to the cheese then to the mousehole. In level 2, a plank is blocking your path and you must use the shaman portals to get through it. In level 3, an enemy attacks you and you have to use cannonballs to kill him. In level 4, two cannonball-immune enemies attack you. You must quickly construct a cage to trap them on a shaky bridge, then use the cannonball to destroy the bridge’s support, dropping them into the abyss and killing them.

Obv the way to do it is to use creative physics to complete challenges.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Adventure Mode
In Adventure Mode, you will face 7 Worlds. Each World is themed upon a certain background and has 13 Levels on them.

The objective varies with each level. For example, in level 1, you just have to run to the cheese then to the mousehole. In level 2, a plank is blocking your path and you must use the shaman portals to get through it. In level 3, an enemy attacks you and you have to use cannonballs to kill him. In level 4, two cannonball-immune enemies attack you. You must quickly construct a cage to trap them on a shaky bridge, then use the cannonball to destroy the bridge’s support, dropping them into the abyss and killing them.

Obv the way to do it is to use creative physics to complete challenges.

Better no Shaman lie haloween maps

 
Flag Post

Build <— name of room
Where everyone is shaman and they survive on-coming cannon balls by building great structure.

 
Flag Post

How about a daily 100 cheese each day so it doest take up a year to get 6000 cheese

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

How about adventure mode, to unlock the first map of it you need 500 wins in survivor, 1,500 cheese gotten, and 500 saves.

Map 1: the grasslands. 10 hp to start with, shaman gets 15 hp.

The map in this level is always grass blocks at the bottom, each map having its own specialty.
Map 1: You all need the key, but you need teamwork for the key, as if someone jumps off the map with the key, the key is lost and you have to vote on new adventure, or retry it. Anyway, the key is in the middle of the map, surounded by mice eating plants, they do 1 damage per hit. And have 1 hp.

The key allows the mice holding it to do 1 damage by using it.


Map 2: You need to walljump to get the stick, allowing you to deal 1 damage, otherwise go to the hole.
Map 3: You need to get to the hole, but they’re are monsters in the way, use your sticks to kill them. They’re is a mice eating plant around the exit, a eagle (5 hp, does 2 damage, 10% chance to carry you to a random place, then droping you* and a worm will pop out of the ground to attack you, dealing 1 damage, indicates where it is popping out by some dirt rumbling, 5 hp
Map 4: mini-boss

Map 4 can have 1 of these mini-bosses.


Mother eagle: Same physics as eagle, but can grab 5 mouse at once, And does 2 damage at a time, spawns little eagles every 5 seconds. 20 hp.


Vine of the grass: Is a giant vine, it will attack the ground making you have to jump, if you are hit you take 1 damage, 50 hp, every time it is hit it gets fatter, making you need to jump higher.


Old worm: A 5x bigger worm then the normal worm. 50 hp, 3 damage, the dirt rubbleing is bigger.


Map 5:

The shaman of the grasslands is the boss.


Phase 1: In this phase she has 50 hp. She will stand in the middle summoning Grassland mice enemys shaped like mice, they have 5 hp each, and do 1 damage, they hold branchs in they’re hands.. You have to get to her and do damage to make her leave this stage.
Phase 2: In this phase she has 10 hp, she will stand on a vine the vine has 10 hp that cant hurt and will float around, she will summon eagles above her to kill you.
Phase 3: In this phase she has 20 hp, she will summon 5 worms, every 10 seconds she will summon another worm, she will also be riding a worm in this one, once she is knocked off that worm she will try to get in another one.
Phase 4: She has had enough in this stage. She has 100 hp and on her vine, once she is broken off her vine she will summon another one in 5 seconds. In this stage she summons a grasslands mice every 10 second. She also has a bow in this stage, which does 1 damage for who it hits.

This is just 1 idea of what adventure mode would be like, I can think of many other maps.

 
Flag Post

If were talking avoiding challenges survivor, anvils, etc, physics related ones, that kind of thing, those ideas fit Transformice somewhat. But Adventure mode? No, on the basis that you want to turn Transformice into a fighting game, it doesnt fit/suit the game, on top of that maps built for something like that would just be deliberate death traps, and therefore wouldnt work. This is a physics based game, better to stick to ideas that at least somewhat relate to that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FiniteZ:

Levels specifically designed for PvP, make all the mice shaman.. for example if there are 20 mice you could make 10 blue and 10 pink and they could fight each other and if a team member strikes another team member of the same colour it won’t hit them. The team with the last person standing win points for their whole team.

i agree and maybe in survival

 
Flag Post

This is my idea:Levels specifically designed for PvP, make all the mice shaman
I want to have a fighting/arena sort of thing. It would be different from FiniteZ’s idea, instead of having shamans, we have regular mice. In the mouth section, there would be different kinds of weapons. Also, weapons would have cooldowns. (The amount of time you need to wait to use the weapon/item again.) These are the weapons and their stats:

Wooden Sword :Costs: 1 Cheese
Attack:2
Damage:3
Speed:2
Cool Down: 3

Stone Sword :Costs: 3 Cheese
Attack:3
Damage:4
Speed:2
Cool Down: 4

Iron Sword :Costs: 6 Cheese
Attack:4
Damage:4
Speed:3
Cool Down:5

Fencing Sword :Costs: 7 Cheese
Attack:5
Damage:6
Speed:6
Cool Down: 2

Budder Sword (GUESS WHERE I GOT IT FROM!! :D) :Costs: 10 Cheese
Attack:6
Damage:5
Speed:5
Cool Down: 4

Mice Sword :Costs: 100 Cheese
Attack:6
Damage:6
Speed:8
Cool Down: 3

Those are my ideas for the swords. Next, are ranged weapons. Guns and Bows. Guns do more damage. Bows are faster, but do less damage. Guns are slower, but do more damage.

Toy Bow :Costs: 1 Cheese
Attack:2
Damage:2
Speed:4

Nerf/Toy Gun :Costs: 1 Cheese
Attack:3
Damage:4
Speed:2

Budder Bow :Costs: 6 Cheese
Attack:4
Damage:2
Speed:6

Budder Gun :Costs: 10 Cheese
Attack:7
Damage:10
Speed:2

Those were the ranged weapons. Then, next there would be armor. There would be a new selection on the shop that says, “Armor”. I can’t think of any armor atm, but here is one that I wrote down:

Fencing Armor :Costs: 10 Cheese
Defence:5

And when playing in the arena, all mice will have 100 health. When wearing armor, you get less damage. For example, if you wore Fencing Armor, the damage of the Wooden Sword would be 5%. When fighting, you would have to press the DOWN button to shoot or to use your weapon. The server names would be arena.

 
Flag Post

Whoops!! On my Other post i accidently put, Levels specifically designed for PvP, MAKE ALL THE MICE SHAMAN. Just ignore that part please. Thanks!

 
Flag Post

No thanks, THATS A GOOD IDEA FOOO