Transformice Suggestions page 101

2527 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meme_Shark:

worthless suggestion

What a good suggestion looks like is:
Give vamp-mice the ability to glide, bite at button press, or removal of vamp maps from survivor mode.

Edit: Good Idea The_Deadly.

Flag Post

everyone look these suggestions are great but the problem is tig is not good in speaking in english and maybe he might not understand some of the other suggestions though…

Flag Post

no1 is posting suggestions anymore o.o oh and btw there was an error on my last quote of deadly shot about he this it should be changed to she :P

Flag Post

i got a really good one u should rank the titles to show which one is harder to get!

Flag Post

There should be new characters for the mice and also a tribal alliance system.

Flag Post

Love the new shaman skills thing coming up, sounds cool.

Anyways.. My suggestion would be to add different kinds of cheese.
Like:Exg.
Blue cheese:2 cheese
Swiss cheese:3 cheese
Mozzarella:4 cheese
Cottage cheese:5 cheese
and so on..(I think you get the idea){Also, the higher the cheese you’ll get, you harder it will be} like it would spawn sometimes and in random maps at random places, hard or easy and you can choose to get it*risk of death* or just get the 1 cheese type of cheese and go on with your life.

Flag Post

Jlee that is infact a Very good idea…..but…..Unfortunately…..Deadly is right…Tig ain’t really “THAT” good at Speaking in english because he’s French….So you probably wanna speak in French for Tig to understand So…..That is A Problem but Luckily Melibullele Can Understand English because he’s American or just A French guy that is great at speaking in English so im just saying there’s a Problem with Tig at English But No Offense Tig i am just saying the truth

Flag Post

I have got skill points and I bought those skills but when I’m sham,IT DOESN’T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is their a way you can fix that…

Flag Post
Originally posted by heyitsunicorn:

I have got skill points and I bought those skills but when I’m sham,IT DOESN’T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is their a way you can fix that…

First of all, welcome to the forum.
If you don’t see a topic with your needs, feel free to make one. This topic however is for suggestions. As such, your question may not get noticed by posting it in here.

As for your issue:
Can you be more specific on which powers you have invested in and how they are not working? Also, do you know what maps you are shamaning on? As always, there are some vanilla maps (not user created; they have a simple number instead of a creator’s name) that do not allow the shaman their full arsenal of powers. In order to maintain their intended goals, these maps don’t allow all of your shaman skills either—especially skills that allow new summons.
If you could replay by making a new topic, I would be happy to walk through this and get all the help I can for you.

Flag Post

Good game but if you aren’t the Shaman in the game you don’t have weight! The costs are too high, you need to play for a year to can buy something than costs 3000 cheese. The skills needs to be active for the single muose and not only for the Shaman. In the survivor you can’t get EXP, so needs EXP for survive or to kill! The game is good and despite something is realistic. The shaman needs to be the leader and himpose him but the other players don’t ask they, so they needs to threaten for example: <> Sometimes is requred!

Flag Post
Originally posted by freexkkk:

Good game but if you aren’t the Shaman in the game you don’t have weight! The costs are too high, you need to play for a year to can buy something than costs 3000 cheese. The skills needs to be active for the single muose and not only for the Shaman. In the survivor you can’t get EXP, so needs EXP for survive or to kill! The game is good and despite something is realistic. The shaman needs to be the leader and himpose him but the other players don’t ask they, so they needs to threaten for example: <> Sometimes is requred!

Freexkkk,you can earn XP for surviving in survivor.Is it your bad luck you never survived a round or your just terrible at survivor?
Anyways I got some good ideas for the shop.

Cow hat: Just a hat that looks like a cow. Nuff said.
Hunters Rifle: You hold it in your mouth and is like a regular hunting rifle.
Water bottle:Similar to hunters rifle,You hold in it your mouth.
Mouse Sneakers:You know,Average sneakers,They go good with mice!
Mini Teddy:The teddy is back! (Not the creepy one from Call of duty)You hold it in your mouth.
Bacon:Hell yeah an item with taste!You hold it in your mouth (most of these items are held in your mouth)
Top hat:A hat thats on top of you.Naw it is a tall hat with a red stripe
Cheese Crown:A crown made of cheese! It is a special item once you collect 10,000 Cheese total.Expensive,But cool,You also get the title Cheddar king
Balloon:A Red balloon tied around your belly.It also has an arrow on it pointing up.Like a cannonball.
And last:A Cheese it.You hold it in your mouth and above it it says “nom”

Flag Post

how to use fullscreen? i need help… i already click fullscreen but nothing happen

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkrobet:

how to use fullscreen? i need help… i already click fullscreen but nothing happen

Fullscreen is broken on some browsers. You might have to download the standalone and use it instead. Does fullscreen work if you play the game on the official site? http://www.transformice.com

Flag Post

we need a DAILY BONIS
PLEASE WE ONLY GET ! CHEESE PERR ROUND IT IS NOT FAIR

Flag Post

@PhotonRaine Yes fullscreen works on the official site of tfm cause i always use that site lol :p
@unefined I don’t think the mods or admins of the game will accept accessories for shoes, shirts, pants. Only neck, ear pieces, eyes, head and body colors also furs.

Flag Post

have a server which everyone is shaman and they all try to kill each other

Flag Post

How about a accessory for the head like a cowboy hat and also a football helmet? For the cowboy hat it should cost about 200-400 cheese and for the football helmet 500 cheese?

Flag Post

I think Tig Should Have Deth Race The You Have Guns And Car You Have To Race And Kill The Others With You Guns You Can Cuztomize Your Car And If You Win The Race You Get Cheese Which We Cannot Use For Other Stuff Only For Guns And Cars Or Cuztomizing it You Get 100 For First 75 For 2nd and 50 for third and the rest are 10 and the cars are from old to new and expensive and the gun from smll to highly danger gun and the map dont have ta and other it like going uo by ground and u can jump also if you touch the lava you respawn at where you die and if you get killed you respawn at the lillte bit near where you died andd when you respawn you cannotbe killed when you finish flashing you can die thn there are healt from 100% till 0% if 0% you die and cannot respawn there are power ups like health + , shield , Blast , Bomb , Turbo, extra ammo etc you ca only put 1 gun on ld cars an 5 on new and ther are i bullet give you 1- and the bigger guns give 5- a there are high jumps and stunts you gert points

No. Just no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zakroot:

Jlee that is infact a Very good idea…..but…..Unfortunately…..Deadly is right…Tig ain’t really “THAT” good at Speaking in english because he’s French….So you probably wanna speak in French for Tig to understand So…..That is A Problem but Luckily Melibullele Can Understand English because he’s American or just A French guy that is great at speaking in English so im just saying there’s a Problem with Tig at English But No Offense Tig i am just saying the truth

Okay… Aimer le nouveau compétences chaman chose à venir, les sons cool.

Quoi qu’il en soit .. Ma suggestion serait d’ajouter différents types de fromage.
Comme: Exg.
Fromage bleu: 2 fromage
Fromage suisse: 3 fromages
Mozzarella: 4 fromage
Fromage cottage: 5 fromage
et ainsi de suite .. (je pense que vous voyez l’idée) {En outre, plus le fromage que vous aurez, vous plus il sera difficile} comme il serait frayer parfois et dans des cartes aléatoires à des endroits aléatoires, difficiles ou faciles et vous pouvez choisir d’obtenir * risque de décès * ou tout simplement obtenir le type de fromage 1 fromage et continuer avec votre vie.

Flag Post

If anyone has a wing glitch photo from Transformice, can you please post it here? The wing glitch is when a normal mouse has wings after his shaman round.

Flag Post
Originally posted by roko10:

I think Tig Should Have Deth Race The You Have Guns And Car You Have To Race And Kill The Others With You Guns You Can Cuztomize Your Car And If You Win The Race You Get Cheese Which We Cannot Use For Other Stuff Only For Guns And Cars Or Cuztomizing it You Get 100 For First 75 For 2nd and 50 for third and the rest are 10 and the cars are from old to new and expensive and the gun from smll to highly danger gun and the map dont have ta and other it like going uo by ground and u can jump also if you touch the lava you respawn at where you die and if you get killed you respawn at the lillte bit near where you died andd when you respawn you cannotbe killed when you finish flashing you can die thn there are healt from 100% till 0% if 0% you die and cannot respawn there are power ups like health + , shield , Blast , Bomb , Turbo, extra ammo etc you ca only put 1 gun on ld cars an 5 on new and ther are i bullet give you 1- and the bigger guns give 5- a there are high jumps and stunts you gert points

No. Just no.

Dude, we already have Pewpew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by daxes2003:

have a server which everyone is shaman and they all try to kill each other

Bad idea that will just cause the server to lag especially when shams use totems and if they’re totems are gods or have alot of cannons and boxes then it could make the room crash or even the server if the lag is really bad.

Flag Post

The new mode #towerdenfense is really laggy on all server and too hard for mice to avoid all shaman towers. There should be a limit time for each tower of shaman but faster the generate point, this will reduce lag also and spawn-kill.

Flag Post

Remove level editor. I’ve had it after only a few days.

Flag Post

The player map system should be edited. Some of them are awesome, but around 90% are either only trampolines, mazes, insanely easy or almost impossible.
To solve this, I think that there should be
a 25% chance of a developer-created map being chosen,
a 25% chance of getting a player map that is among the 100 highest rated maps,
a 25% chance of the most recently created map and
a 25% chance of a random player map.