Transformice Suggestions page 98

2524 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TinyRooster:
Originally posted by xDeda:

Alright.
Some of us have really slow computers, so if you could add some options to turn fancy stuff off, that’d be nice.
Things like clothes, grab-cheese effect, cheese-in-hole effect, shaman-summon effect and other effects.

Especially the clothes. They take forever to load. And it lags.

Also, if you could decide which room you’d get to, when you log in.

Seriously? That only happens when you load the game for the first time, and it’s only like 8 seconds.

For you only…

Flag Post

a lot of people use troll totems in survivor. me and some others want totems gone from survivor. (always in easy mode, ik) but in s* keep totems

Flag Post

Not sure if anyone suggested this, can we have a stat on our profile that counts the times we get second? XD I’ve gotten more seconds than firsts, so if it isn’t too much of a request. I’m just being selfish, as someone who always got 2nd. You know that sayin’ " first the worst, second the best "

Flag Post

Needs safe chat for kids.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

bogus, more kids than teenagers/adults play TFM.

Flag Post

Map Editor that when you valid your map you should be able to see that if it is art,standard…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbcDbc:

Map Editor that when you valid your map you should be able to see that if it is art,standard…

Go on cheeseformice and if your make is good enoguh it would become a Art map

Flag Post

the game need history if you click that you can see the sentences you typed the rooms you entered and what were the player that played in that room

Flag Post

Really now..

Flag Post

Needs to be a way to Sell items or trade them.

Flag Post

Needs a way to make this game better.

Flag Post

Would be great if you had a ‘home room’, or a similar name, so that when you logged on you went straight to that room…atm, after everytime I log in, I need to change the room name…

Flag Post
Originally posted by zictu:

Would be great if you had a ‘home room’, or a similar name, so that when you logged on you went straight to that room…atm, after everytime I log in, I need to change the room name…

I think it’s if you get Bafflers standalone you can set it to a room you would like to start in

Flag Post
Originally posted by YouAskedForIt:
  • If there was a remember me button would be cool so every time I play I don’t need to log in
  • Music everyone loves music.
  • Maybe a button when your shaman you can press the left mouse and scroll though.
  • No. Definetely not a remember me button. 50% more people would end up whining about their ‘hacked account’. Especially since most people forget to turn off the ‘remember me’ option in public places; like a library or a school.
    Music- Youtube.
    I don’t get this last one?

Originally posted by dddddavid:

Telekinetic grab for shaman: can move items or mice with it slowly.

Would make trolling 100% easier for shamans. Although I would like to see it.. it wouldn’t be good in the long run… >.>

Originally posted by abcnbc:

Needs safe chat for kids.

I agree, sort of. :P There’s a bubble, a font button, and from that button I think there should be a font called ‘safe’ which blocks the swear words from that chat. Of course, people without the font would see the chat. This way, it won’t end up like club penguin with everyone trying to find ways to get past the censor. People who want to cuss, can. c:

Flag Post

They added a cuss filtre, If you still want to see the swears i think you type /filtre.

Flag Post

How do change your theme

Flag Post

A huge map with no timer where evreone is shaman so ppl can mess around.

Flag Post

Hitman8, I like the idea, but people shoot it down and for good cause. No timer and no goals, for sure. All shamans would mean lots of cannons flying around too, and there’s already a room like that. Firing ballz around.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by bogusbeans:

They added a cuss filtre, If you still want to see the swears i think you type /filtre.

1. It’s spelled “filter” and there isnt one yet.

2. you are over 13, right?

And dockstar, at your last point, it couldn’t end up like club penguin (i call it “The Island of Stupidity”) because you have to prove your over 12 just to talk regularly. And TIOS is meant for 8 and younger. (Failmuch?) besides, people would just filter dodge so it shows even if you have the filter on, like s,u,cky ; f*ck ; sh!t, etc. either you participate in chat or not.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by ZerVexon:
    Originally posted by bogusbeans:

1. It’s spelled “filter” and there isnt one yet.

2. you are over 13, right?

And dockstar, at your last point, it couldn’t end up like club penguin (i call it “The Island of Stupidity”) because you have to prove your over 12 just to talk regularly. And TIOS is meant for 8 and younger. (Failmuch?) besides, people would just filter dodge so it shows even if you have the filter on, like s,u,cky ; f*ck ; sh!t, etc. either you participate in chat or not.

Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

A language filter was added to the game! It will change most curse words to #!@$.

If you want to turn it off, just type /filtre.

There is one..