Transformice Suggestions page 97

2528 posts

Flag Post


Fail map…..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by safteyguy:
well it would be like a tottom
it has to be earned
and it would only work on survivor

Then why can’t you just use your totem as a “upgrade”?.

 
Flag Post


This happens to the chat when it crashed……………..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abcnbc:


This happens to the chat when it crashed……………..

lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by penguinlord626:

A WAY TO SELL YOUR CLOTHES, for the same price you got them!!!!! <(^_^*<)
I really want to change my look!

nice idea

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOwnage1000:
Originally posted by penguinlord626:

A WAY TO SELL YOUR CLOTHES, for the same price you got them!!!!! <(^_^*<)
I really want to change my look!

nice idea

Not the same price, about have price would be fair.

 
Flag Post

anyone remember the shaman showdown games still? well we could put the clothes and items on it (stormtrooper helmet, pirahna plant head, scar, laptop, ETC.) so we can show we’re fans of it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by KingOwnage1000:
Originally posted by penguinlord626:

A WAY TO SELL YOUR CLOTHES, for the same price you got them!!!!! <(^_^*<)
I really want to change my look!

nice idea

Not the same price, about have price would be fair.

it has to be like if hat is 500 if should be sold for 400 (-100)

 
Flag Post

Okay, so my new suggestion is pretty kewl. I dreamed about it last night. I think Tigrounette should make the mice be able to get married. But you have to click on the mouse’s name and then there will be a button that says propose. If the mouse agrees to get married, then a box will show up that asks your gender. Click your gender. Then once your married for a while – and you both agree on having a baby mouse – you can again click on your partners name and click request baby. If they agree then you will be teleported to your den. ( The den: Yes, my suggestion requires a lot of crap but anyway. So you get to have a den once you are married. You can go to the shop and click “dens” then pick what kind of den you would like. Med, lg, etc. The male gets to customize the den.) Once you are in your den, there will be a plate that is the mating section. Both mice hop on the plate and little hearts will fly out of the mice. That means that it is working. When you finish, the mice hop off the plate and in the comments it either says to the female mouse, “You are expecting.” or “You are not expecting.” Oh, I almost forgot! If the female mouse is pregnant, then her belly will be big. When the baby is coming you will know. The female’s belly will have bumps around it. That means you need to get to the hospital. (BTW there will be a button to teleport you to the hospital) Once there, you will be seated on a bed and these mods that are nurses will aid you. After all the aiding, the nurse tells you, “You are pregnant! And the baby is ready. Please wait here.” Then the nurse will return with another nurse. They will stand next to the bed and wait. Then they will say, “Your baby is ready! Please click the nursery button.” You will follow the directions, then go to the nursery. Your baby will be in a carriage with your name on the side of the carriage and a pacifier in its mouth. The nurse will tell you what gender. Walk over to the baby and click it. Then click claim baby. Other mice CANNOT take your baby. Once you have your baby, you can hold it and set it down. When running, it sits on your back. The male has to collect the cheese, but the female can also (it’s best if she stays in the den). Once the baby can walk around, it crawls on the floor. (Forgot to mention, earlier about claiming your baby, you can name it too) Once it is a big mouse, it’s kind of like the computer. It tries to win cheese, but it cannot buy anything. It acts like a mouse but it is just the computer. TIGROUNETTE PLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE CONSIDER MY IDEA!!!!!

 
Flag Post

Think there should be a room called sham wars were everyone gets to be sham and fight for the death,
if the last one stands they all get 10+ (warning: it might product lots of lag if this happens).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mousemousedj:

Okay, so my new suggestion is pretty kewl. I dreamed about it last night. I think Tigrounette should make the mice be able to get married. But you have to click on the mouse’s name and then there will be a button that says propose. If the mouse agrees to get married, then a box will show up that asks your gender. Click your gender. Then once your married for a while – and you both agree on having a baby mouse – you can again click on your partners name and click request baby. If they agree then you will be teleported to your den. ( The den: Yes, my suggestion requires a lot of crap but anyway. So you get to have a den once you are married. You can go to the shop and click “dens” then pick what kind of den you would like. Med, lg, etc. The male gets to customize the den.) Once you are in your den, there will be a plate that is the mating section. Both mice hop on the plate and little hearts will fly out of the mice. That means that it is working. When you finish, the mice hop off the plate and in the comments it either says to the female mouse, “You are expecting.” or “You are not expecting.” Oh, I almost forgot! If the female mouse is pregnant, then her belly will be big. When the baby is coming you will know. The female’s belly will have bumps around it. That means you need to get to the hospital. (BTW there will be a button to teleport you to the hospital) Once there, you will be seated on a bed and these mods that are nurses will aid you. After all the aiding, the nurse tells you, “You are pregnant! And the baby is ready. Please wait here.” Then the nurse will return with another nurse. They will stand next to the bed and wait. Then they will say, “Your baby is ready! Please click the nursery button.” You will follow the directions, then go to the nursery. Your baby will be in a carriage with your name on the side of the carriage and a pacifier in its mouth. The nurse will tell you what gender. Walk over to the baby and click it. Then click claim baby. Other mice CANNOT take your baby. Once you have your baby, you can hold it and set it down. When running, it sits on your back. The male has to collect the cheese, but the female can also (it’s best if she stays in the den). Once the baby can walk around, it crawls on the floor. (Forgot to mention, earlier about claiming your baby, you can name it too) Once it is a big mouse, it’s kind of like the computer. It tries to win cheese, but it cannot buy anything. It acts like a mouse but it is just the computer. TIGROUNETTE PLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEE CONSIDER MY IDEA!!!!!

Lol Idea

 
Flag Post

two words: game music

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killaman44444:

two words: game music

Go to /room baffbot.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by killaman44444:

two words: game music

Go to /room baffbot.

Baffbot and ffa dosent let you play music anymore.

 
Flag Post

Three words: Color Customize-able Skin.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abcnbc:
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by killaman44444:

two words: game music

Go to /room baffbot.

Baffbot and ffa dosent let you play music anymore.

plus, i ment normal mustic found everywhere in game. like in FO

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killaman44444:
Originally posted by abcnbc:
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by killaman44444:

two words: game music

Go to /room baffbot.

Baffbot and ffa dosent let you play music anymore.

plus, i ment normal mustic found everywhere in game. like in FO

Play music from itunes or youtube..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by killaman44444:
Originally posted by abcnbc:
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by killaman44444:

two words: game music

Go to /room baffbot.

Baffbot and ffa dosent let you play music anymore.

plus, i ment normal mustic found everywhere in game. like in FO

Play music from itunes or youtube..

http://cheese.formice.com/youtube?room=en-baffbot <—- Is the answer.

 
Flag Post
  • If there was a remember me button would be cool so every time I play I don’t need to log in
  • Music everyone loves music.
  • Maybe a button when your shaman you can press the left mouse and scroll though.
  •  
    Flag Post

    u should be able to sell items

     
    Flag Post

    Menu needs all the bot rooms in so we don’t have to type it all in.

     
    Flag Post
    Originally posted by abcnbc:

    Menu needs all the bot rooms in so we don’t have to type it all in.

    Most of the bot rooms are not official rooms

     
    Flag Post

    Telekinetic grab for shaman: can move items or mice with it slowly.

     
    Flag Post
    Originally posted by TinyRooster:
    Originally posted by xDeda:

    Alright.
    Some of us have really slow computers, so if you could add some options to turn fancy stuff off, that’d be nice.
    Things like clothes, grab-cheese effect, cheese-in-hole effect, shaman-summon effect and other effects.

    Especially the clothes. They take forever to load. And it lags.

    Also, if you could decide which room you’d get to, when you log in.

    Seriously? That only happens when you load the game for the first time, and it’s only like 8 seconds.

    For you only…

     
    Flag Post

    a lot of people use troll totems in survivor. me and some others want totems gone from survivor. (always in easy mode, ik) but in s* keep totems