Wall jumping fail?

16 posts

Flag Post

I used to be able to wall jump with my keyboard. When the new map editor came out I couldn’t wall jump because when I done the normal WJ technique <^> it would just go left. I tap the buttons but the game acts like im holding the left key. It’s only on transfromice. HELP?

Flag Post

Change your browser? I had problems Wall Jumping on mozilla firefox, while it works fine on IE.

Flag Post

I dont know if this will help. I just thought i had to notice that on the other browser it didnt work. :)

Flag Post

thanks for replying ill try

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It’s all because of the lag, in my opinion.

Flag Post

Kevinexmx, read the Kongregate rules: Impersonation of a Moderator or correcting people and being a “mini” mod will get you banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by reillybuster:

Kevinexmx, read the Kongregate rules: Impersonation of a Moderator or correcting people and being a “mini” mod will get you banned.

Owned!! >:]

Flag Post

It’s like they added weight to the mouse, and it happens to me too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

No double posting people.
/mini mod.

I HAVE SEEN A POST FROM YOU ON EVERY THREAD! 8|

Flag Post

Are you trying to do it with cheese on our back? I can’t WJ at all when im holding cheese

Flag Post
Originally posted by Psg4live:

Owned!! >:]

Not really.Begin a mini mod DOES help in the way of begin a mod,as irriting as it is,and while you do it right,everythink is cool.

Flag Post

I have that problem too… with or without cheese

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

im dumb.

im dumber >:]

im the dumbest.

pwnt lol. and im not having probs with wj. except with cheese but i always had trouble wjing with cheese.

Flag Post
Originally posted by packman852:
Originally posted by aguspal:

im dumb.

im dumber >:]

im the dumbest.

NO IM RETARDED.

PWNT LULULUL I R SO CREATIVE