Maps with over 1000 votes

11 posts

Flag Post

Here’s the first map I made. 1385 votes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaolin_cb:

Congratulations on making a level that requires almost no shaman interaction at all.

Flag Post

Why the Hell did you put a shaman? He’d still appear anyway but that’s a bug and will be fixed soon. If I ever see that piece of shit map I’ll vote no on it.

Flag Post

Wow, you guys need to look b4 comment shammy is to help mice who can’t wall climb thats why there is ground beneath wall. Sorry for not creating a stock shammy board.

Flag Post

looks easy, since u have chocolate wall, that make u stick to the wall :D i’m can wall jump a little bit so maybe i don’t need shaman

Flag Post

I’ve played that one…yeah, I gave it a no since the shaman is null

Flag Post

Here’s a few more. I’m not saying these are the best maps. Maybe its more of an indicator of the initial voting system. The first one is a ninja climbing trainer and the second is the only board I still have over 1000 that the shammy is important. It will probably be gone by the end of the day.

Flag Post

Omg, I just played the original poster’s map, it has over 2000 votes now, and has 67% people who liked it.

Flag Post

My map has 68% at 2319, used to be 86% at 300

Flag Post

omg its cymbalholic lol i think i played some of these b4. btw, im rushoy(obviously)

Flag Post

i would have to vote no on all the above maps. ski jumps are a plauge, and race maps need to be dangerous to be fun. not to mention the shammy has little to do