Transfoclan

16 posts

Flag Post

Have you ever wanted to have all these nice titles and clothes? Now you can! This is simply a clan where all the players share one account. Just post here you want to join and I’ll tell you the username and pass of the account. So it’s basicly everyone trains it a bit and then it will be really pro…

Admin:
Hoodlume

Member(s):

• Woon1957
  • leftyman23
  • Fabianz

Flag Post

I’ll join, just for the fun off it. My real one is “wooneh”, and its already KIND of pro. It has inspired shammy an rogue mouse :D

Flag Post

. ¿The pass? Nevah give da pass. I suggest in a clan, everybody join a room and then farm cheese all…

Flag Post

lol fail

Flag Post

Lol epic fail.
I am in. >.<
Real name in transformice is Turska.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alicaulven:

lol fail

Why fail??? O_o

Originally posted by Tranth:

. ¿The pass? Nevah give da pass. I suggest in a clan, everybody join a room and then farm cheese all…

Why not just have all in the cheese in one account? I am taking advantage of the fact that you CANNOT change passwords ;D

Originally posted by Woon1957:

I’ll join, just for the fun off it. My real one is “wooneh”, and its already KIND of pro. It has inspired shammy an rogue mouse :D

Hmmm I do know you….. I’ll send you a PM on the pass.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

lol fail

Why fail??? O_o

Why not just have all in the cheese in one account? I am taking advantage of the fact that you CANNOT change passwords ;D

Some guy already started a thread like this and I posted in it and sayd to him I would bet his account would be permabanned in less than a week….two days later an admin removed my post and his and locked the thread.Maybe the same will happen to you?

Flag Post

Already a Clan . POINTS it already has 2 pages and looks very prepared, from points too cheese…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mewthree:
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

lol fail

Why fail??? O_o

Some guy already started a thread like this and I posted in it and sayd to him I would bet his account would be permabanned in less than a week….two days later an admin removed my post and his and locked the thread.Maybe the same will happen to you?

Link?

Originally posted by Miceformers:

Already a Clan . POINTS it already has 2 pages and looks very prepared, from points too cheese…

I don’t understand what you mean, please rephrase it :P

Flag Post

I forgot * is points, basically let me say something

There is already a Transformice clan, M.I.C.E! And this clan looks more prepared than yours, it even has a point system…

Flag Post

I would like to join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leftyman23:

I would like to join.

Adding you.

Originally posted by Miceformers:

I forgot * is points, basically let me say something

There is already a Transformice clan, M.I.C.E! And this clan looks more prepared than yours, it even has a point system…

Well, it is different from mine, I have one account where everyone joins.

Flag Post

And zero cheese……..

Flag Post
Originally posted by leftyman23:

And zero cheese……..

Well, yes XD

Flag Post

I would like to join. Real name is pepemice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fabianz:

I would like to join. Real name is pepemice.

Added.