Lag and Start time

4 posts

Flag Post

The lag at the start of each map is really unfair for some players. For players who want to come first for the special fast bonus titles its nearly impossible to come first when so many others have like a 3 second head start. So many times I start the map and while i cant move other mice have already raced halfway across the map. After that I can try and catch up but with such a disadvantage u need a lot of luck to come 1st.

Solutions: somehow remove lag.I have noticed that fewer mice on a map has less lag.

Another solution: When the map loads up there should be a count down from 3 so players who lag a bit can get an even start with everyone else. A simple “3…2…1…Go!” would be good so laggy players can connect probably and start at the same time other mice do :)

Flag Post

Solution 1 sucks because ,ya know it isn’t an actual solution,but the 2nd one is good

Flag Post

Agreed, solution 2 is great, it would also give time for people to get ready. Maybe make it so shamans can still go first without the count so they can prepare the path? (bad idea)

Flag Post

bad idea. Troll shammy’s would ruin it all if that happened, doggy.

AND, I agree.. solution 2 is most likely the best.