[Check Page 1!] The Official Tribes Sign-ups Thread

901 posts

Flag Post

Tribes Thread

Instead of having heaps of threads about teams I decided to make one big one where you can advertise and keep track of your team. Follow this form when making/joining a new team:

Starting a new Tribe

Tribe Tips

Tribe name What’s your team called?

Requirements Who are you looking for? What skills do they need?

1. Requirements
  2. Requirements
  3. Requirements

Members Who’s in your group? What positions are open?

Leaders:

1. Name (s)

Co- leaders

1. Name (s)

Moderators

1. Name (s)

Members

1. Name (s)

Team Site (optional) Where does your team hang-out?

1. Team link

What room do you hang out in?

Joining a tribe

Tribethat you want to join? What team do you want to join
Do you fit all the requirements?
How much do you play?

Warning: It is your responsibility to look after and manage your team. Use some of these sites to help you make a website where you can look after your team and hold meetings:

http://www.webs.com/
http://www.yola.com/
http://www.wix.com/
http://www.jimdo.com/index.php

Here is an example of what the sign up form should look like:

Originally posted by kevinexmx:

Team WallJumpers

This is a team, where people that know and want to teach people how to WJ come. Come here too if you don’t know how to WJ. This will ALWAYS be held in kongregate servers.
Official room: /room TWJ

Requirements:

• Know how to walljump on a normal wall, w/o cheese.
  • Have at least more than 35 firsts
  • Have fun!

Admin:

• Hoodlume

Moderators:

Members:

• asdfmanmon
  • TheNiceDuck
  • leftyman23

Teachers:

Please Read

Remember this thread is not about discussing weather or not there should be tribes, this is just to promote tribes.
If you have a problem with tribes feel free to take it to another thread, just not here. ;)

Flag Post

please no. stop putting cancer into our game and just play how it’s meant to be.

Flag Post

Lol, you copied Zshadow, and you looked at my thread! And yay for the credit!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TinyRooster:

please no. stop putting cancer into our game and just play how it’s meant to be.

Cant play it how it was meant to be. All the pathetic player maps have ruined a once great game….but yeah… clans are fail.

Originally posted by Smicervisor:

PLEASE, NO, stop posting bad things about clans, have something bad to say, make a new thread saying “STOP WITH ALL THE NEW CLANS!” or something like that… but dont go posting around in EVERY SINGLE CLAN saying that it will fail or something.

afraid of the truth?

Flag Post

Why do we need clans anyway? All that does it make * dun dun dun * clan wars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lagdeath:
Originally posted by TinyRooster:

Cant play it how it was meant to be. All the pathetic player maps have ruined a once great game….but yeah… clans are fail.

Originally posted by Smicervisor:

PLEASE, NO, stop posting bad things about clans, have something bad to say, make a new thread saying “STOP WITH ALL THE NEW CLANS!” or something like that… but dont go posting around in EVERY SINGLE CLAN saying that it will fail or something.

afraid of the truth?

No but im tired of him posting in almost every single clan, I rather that he makes a thread so everybody can see it, even though I am the creator of a clan, im planning to stop it cause 2 many other clans. Hell, if he doesn’t make a thread I will make a thread saying im tired of all these fricking clans, also cause if he doesn’t like clans, why not just IGNORE THEM?

Flag Post

Because I come to these forums hoping for questions or guides about the game and all I say is pages full of shit about “clans”. Why the Hell is this stickied? It’s not an official part of the game and I doubt it will ever be (would ruin it).

Flag Post

I will soon make a thread leading links to videos on how to WJ, Make ships/elevators/etc.,moon walk, etc.

Flag Post

How about make the videos yourself instead of just linking them to other people?

Flag Post

This thread was needed, Team threads were clogging up the forums. :c

I used your thread because it was a perfect example on how to set your team out. ;)

Guys, remember that this thread is for team only. Keep the arguments to your shouts. :P

Flag Post

Gratz for sticky! :D

Originally posted by Jazzaboy:

This thread was needed, Team threads were clogging up the forums. :c

I used your thread because it was a perfect example on how to set your team out. ;)

Guys, remember that this thread is for team only. Keep the arguments to your shouts. :P

Yay! Thanks!! C:

Flag Post

I want to be in a clan… as long as I am supreme ruler and overlord

Flag Post

Yeah, that’s probably not going to happen unless you are actually really good ingame or start your own clan.

Flag Post

I am an adverage player with about 300 cheeses( even though i hate cheese, realy) and im willing to join any clan, but would like to talk to the leader, if he/she wants me to join. just shout me on my profile, and i’ll respond a time that we can meet, if we need to, or to meet the clan, whatever.

you know what to do. redsquadron(transformice) ds123abc (kongregate)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ds123abc:

I am an adverage player with about 300 cheeses( even though i hate cheese, realy) and im willing to join any clan, but would like to talk to the leader, if he/she wants me to join. just shout me on my profile, and i’ll respond a time that we can meet, if we need to, or to meet the clan, whatever.

you know what to do. redsquadron(transformice) ds123abc (kongregate)

Join the clan that was an example, it’s really big now.

Flag Post

im willing to join any clan or gang my best title is the cheese adept

Flag Post

Me too my highest titles r the reaper, pirate mouse, and inspiered shaman and can easyly walljump both ways

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

There are too many clans around, for a game about mice. And what was all that about having -?

Flag Post
Originally posted by flarie324:

I don’t understand what you are talking about, FLAGGED.

Flag Post

what you need to join!

anyone can join My name is Hailthemice the room /room pros to noobs
just post We teach people to wj and loads more

leader:hailthemice
co leader:jptje
sparta:jptje
pro wall jumper:jptje

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:
Originally posted by flarie324:

why is everyone quoting and clans to not fail ur mom fails a having sex unlike ….

There are too many clans around, for a game about mice. And what was all that about having -?

1. lots of Sex in there?

2.I agree with Zorro, I mean COME ON, okay it was going good, few clans, than WTF? A huge bunch of people just MADE CLANS. I mean srsly, and they make it even look un-thought out! And than COPIES of other things, for example… TWO PRO CLANS NOW. Now that party thing, if it would be a clan, would be PRETTTTYY awesome and unique cause nobody has a party clan… DAMNIT, STOP MAKING UNOIGINAL CLANS PEOPLE, make a clan idea not taken, and USE IT. STOP COPYING!

Flag Post

Two? O_O ohhhhh. Your own clan, now I get it.

Flag Post

I want to join TWJ! My IG name is Wipee.I have more than 1700 cheese, and more than 170 firsts. I can wj left and right.

Flag Post

Woops, sorry i was on my friends account :} I´m Wipee, and i want to join TWJ! =D