Transformice Questions?

99 posts

Flag Post

Hello all… In this topic all you do is answer the person who commented above you + ask another question with it.

ex) Post 1:How do I play
Post 2:Just use arrows to move and jump.
How do I attach balloon it to me.

ok, Let’s Start

How do I take a pic of my mouse???

 
Flag Post

Well, first you use the Print Screen Button (Located to the top right, on some computers abbreviated SysRq or PrtScrn). Then you download or open the “Paint Program”, and then black out and delete anything you don’t want to give away. Then black out everything else except your mouse unless you want to include the map as well. Then go to one of those picture processing websites and copy their URL, reply to whatever thread you are posting on, and for kongregate threads, do this:

EXAMPLE: !http://www.Transformicepicture.com/failure mouse/example.example!

NOTE: I’m not sure if your mouse is a FAILURE MOUSE, but Mickey Mouse is – . -

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by beacker1160:

Well, first you use the Print Screen Button (Located to the top right, on some computers abbreviated SysRq or PrtScrn). Then you download or open the “Paint Program”, and then black out and delete anything you don’t want to give away. Then black out everything else except your mouse unless you want to include the map as well. Then go to one of those picture processing websites and copy their URL, reply to whatever thread you are posting on, and for kongregate threads, do this:

EXAMPLE: !http://www.Transformicepicture.com/failure mouse/example.example!

NOTE: I’m not sure if your mouse is a FAILURE MOUSE, but Mickey Mouse is – . -

you forgot to ask another question :P

 
Flag Post

Um Im having trouble with getting my screen name I type in; Title/ Accomplished Shaman, and im done but it does’nt give me the title also it did’nt give me a number to for that title :(

 
Flag Post

You have to type /title then you will get a list of titles all with /title [Number] Infront of them.You simply have to select the title and type /title[Number] with the number standing infront of the title.I don’t really have a question :(.I’ll just ask…WHAT DO ALL THE NUMBER AND NAMES RIGHT OF THE CHAT WINDOW MEAN OMG OMG!!!!!

 
Flag Post

@Mewthree The names are the names of all the mice/users in the room. The numbers next to their name is the number of points they have for becoming Shaman. If you’re on the top of the list, you’re going to shaman this/next map.

My question is… Ever see a little heart in the top left corner under the gray banner? What is that for? I don’t see it all the time. I don’t even know if anybody else knows what it is :x

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokequeen:

@Mewthree The names are the names of all the mice/users in the room. The numbers next to their name is the number of points they have for becoming Shaman. If you’re on the top of the list, you’re going to shaman this/next map.

My question is… Ever see a little heart in the top left corner under the gray banner? What is that for? I don’t see it all the time. I don’t even know if anybody else knows what it is :x

I believe it may be a glitch (prove me wrong guys)..yeah I’m really wondering about that

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mewthree:
Originally posted by Pokequeen:

@Mewthree The names are the names of all the mice/users in the room. The numbers next to their name is the number of points they have for becoming Shaman. If you’re on the top of the list, you’re going to shaman this/next map.

My question is… Ever see a little heart in the top left corner under the gray banner? What is that for? I don’t see it all the time. I don’t even know if anybody else knows what it is :x

I believe it may be a glitch (prove me wrong guys)..yeah I’m really wondering about that

Isn’t it when you’ve a Soulmate Map?

 
Flag Post

yup, it is
Q1: how do you make maps, in which shamans are unable to do a red anchor
Q2: how to attach movable grounds together in editor mode, while not 0° or 90° to each other?

 
Flag Post

@Mrbah
Only 1 question!

A1: You can’t.

@Person Below
Have you seen me before in the forums or game? B]

 
Flag Post

Sure I have, once or twice. ^^

Question: How do you buttjump?

 
Flag Post

if you wanna buttslide to the left look right, press rapidly jumpl, duck and left, then you should buttlide with the right timing, then you can moonwalk by performing kiss and jumping after the emote has ended

@miceformers: yes u can, i’ve seen temple do it, its like the attach spirit glitch
Q: how far from the screen can your dynamic grounds go before they get deleted?

 
Flag Post

I think about the size of the game screen. So, however tall the game is. I THINK.
Does anyone have all the titles?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eniyikedi:

I think about the size of the game screen. So, however tall the game is. I THINK.
Does anyone have all the titles?

pretty unlikely, since there are 3 titles only given to most firsts most cheese gathered and most mice saved ( a first mopuse dies more often and therefore gets fewer cheese, a shaman usualy doesnt get first and so on)

Q: how to attach movable grounds together in editor mode, while not 0° or 90° to each other?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mrbah:
Originally posted by eniyikedi:

I think about the size of the game screen. So, however tall the game is. I THINK.
Does anyone have all the titles?

pretty unlikely, since there are 3 titles only given to most firsts most cheese gathered and most mice saved ( a first mopuse dies more often and therefore gets fewer cheese, a shaman usualy doesnt get first and so on)

Q: how to attach movable grounds together in editor mode, while not 0° or 90° to each other?

Those titles are not like that anymore check the wiki only cheese guardian is gone, and the Wind master is now for 20000 cheese gathered 1st, and goddes shaman is 100,000 mice saved.
http://transformicewiki.com/index.php?title=Titles

 
Flag Post

Can you put this guy into the game?

I hope you can, because hes child hungry and I dont want him to rip me into pieces.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

Can you put this guy into the game?

I hope you can, because hes child hungry and I dont want him to rip me into pieces.

i can not, only with hjis own map, but you could 2 else, ask tigr 4 it.

Q: what is your favorite game mode?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

Can you put this guy into the game?

I hope you can, because hes child hungry and I dont want him to rip me into pieces.

Why do you want to do that, I’m already in the game! D:

My favorite game mode is totally nightmode. Nightmode and that bomb level combined. :D

Q: Is Scuba/Goggles/whatever and afro ugly together?

 
Flag Post

MY AVATAR RULEZ right MEEP?

 
Flag Post

NO IT DOSENT

Q: can you stop anvilsnake/anvil god?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mewco:

NO IT DOSENT

Q: can you stop anvilsnake/anvil god?

Yes.If you spirit the exact middle of the red anchor of a “b” plank all anchored objects dissapear,including any anvilgods/Snakes that are on the map

 
Flag Post

@Mewthree

No question given? Also there s another way. Make a b plank and spirit the middle to do the glitch and connect another b plank to the anvil god.

@Person Below
Can you post 2 troll physics for me? x]

 
Flag Post

How to unlock a title?
Im a little mouse.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by experiment667:

How to unlock a title?
Im a little mouse.

by unlocking titles

Q: does ghosts play this game to?

 
Flag Post

Uhh no…?

Q:Why does most people don’t know what ’’noob’’ means lol