Transformice Questions? page 4

93 posts

Flag Post

@ Ninjakon913
Personally gathered as a Shaman? You have to enter into the hole when you’re Shaman.

@ Lord
I’m not 100% sure but, it really does seem to be lag. Happens to me quite often. I use Standalone, too.

Flag Post

Hello, please answer. Most people have a feather by all their actions to change colour and to change mode etc.
But i havent and my sister does. Does anyone know why if so speak up. And tell me how to get it!

Flag Post

to get that feather u muse get 1000 saves as shaman and u change to hard mode edityour totem and change your color on the window that pops up when u click the feather

Flag Post

Hi there!
I have seen some mice with guest names.
But instead of Souris3c [for example], their name were like: *cow,dog,*noodles
My question is: How can you change your guest name? Is that even possible?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

If you log in with a name but not a password, you will log in as a guest under that name.

Be careful not to double or triple post or Kongregate’s auto-filters may hide your posts and topics as spam.

Flag Post

Q: How do you scroll on map in map editor???

Flag Post

when i am shaman i dont have a red anchor on any map and i have tryed again and again pressing the b button but nothing happens what should i do

Flag Post

There are two possibilites:
1. You are in hard mode. In hard mode, you lose the ability to use the red anchor outside of your totem. This is one of the things that make it harder.
2. Your keyboard is set to French mode. Transformice supports two keyboard layouts: English and French. Try hitting the letter K to switch between these two layouts.

Flag Post

I try logging in my account and then my screen just stays the same with out the boxes of your username to type in. so i try making account and that does not work. i use a friends account and that does not work. the only thing that works in using a guest account. can i have some help. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by clockface1:

I try logging in my account and then my screen just stays the same with out the boxes of your username to type in. so i try making account and that does not work. i use a friends account and that does not work. the only thing that works in using a guest account. can i have some help. :(

That happens to A LOT of people as you can see, it happened to me once… It took like 12 tries before I FINALLY logged on >.<. So anyways wait a few minutes before you try again, go watch a video or something in your spare time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OrigamiYoda:

Q: How do you scroll on map in map editor???

space then drag the mouse

Flag Post

Can someone tell me how to name the souris?

Flag Post

nvm ._.

Flag Post

In the Tfm forums, how do you find the topic of the thread and how to post it?

Flag Post

u click the topic then u gotu the last post in the topic then u click reply to this thread

HOW DO I make a tribe banner???

Flag Post
Originally posted by chiefnamia3:

Can someone tell me how to name the souris?

umm u enter the name u want for ur souris then u click enter without putting in a password