Transformice Standalone(Official w/ Fullscreen)

16 posts

Flag Post

A standalone is simply a program that runs without opening your browser, for your convenience. This DOES NOT mean that it bypasses flash, or does any “hacking”.

Official standalone created by Tigrounette (with Fullscreen)

Official Announcement(with download links): Post by Tigrounette on Transformice Forums
Runs on Windows or Mac
Server select screen with twitter feeds
Side-bar with links to forums and such

This download is trusted there are no viruses, just to be safe the link I gave does not lead directly to the download, you can decide for yourself if you want to download it.

On Transformice I am part of “The Meat Club” the infamous raiders of rooms, and the masters of glitching. WE ACCEPT EVERYONE. Join Here

EDIT: PLEASE do not accuse me of “trying to steal accounts” through a Trojan. If somebody is claiming this, they obviously didn’t read that I linked to a forum post by Tigrounette herself stating she created the standalone. If the link is broken, then notify me and I will fix it.

Flag Post

THANKS FOR GIVING OUT A VIRUS/TROJAN! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miceformers:

THANKS FOR GIVING OUT A VIRUS/TROJAN! :)

orly??

Flag Post

Let me fix that, you trying to steal our accounts 8D

Flag Post

PLEASE STEAL MY ACC, I REALLY DONT NEED IT. TY

Flag Post

Ok to start the link I have doesn’t go to a download….it lead to the official transformice forums.

Second, scan the file yourself. It’s not a Trojan, tigrounette herself created this standalone.

Third, please don’t slander me using caps lock. If you are receiving a notification from your spyware blocker, don’t download the file…I’m not forcing you to.

Finally, why would I steal accounts. It’s not like I can trade all your cheese to my account.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

What a coincidence that the person accusing me of advertising a Trojan whad a post removed by an admin. Guess who is is the one who is telling the truth

Flag Post

But the standalone doesn’t work if transformice OR your internet browser is not working.

EDIT: And it DOESN’T GIVE A VIRUS. My antivirus checked and there were NO VIRUS detected. So it is safe to play on the standalone.

Flag Post

I used adf.ly because its a link shrinker. Adf.ly also offers other incentives over bit.ly so that’s why I choose that one.

Flag Post

Exactly what do link shrinking do? (AUGH HALF ASLEEP, WOKE UP LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO )

Flag Post

Link shrinking just shorten the url link. Some urls are really long and hard to remember, so by shrinking it, it takes you to the same destination but with a shorter url

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragontwo:

But the standalone doesn’t work if transformice OR your internet browser is not working.

EDIT: And it DOESN’T GIVE A VIRUS. My antivirus checked and there were NO VIRUS detected. So it is safe to play on the standalone.

Originally posted by duffman197:

I used adf.ly because its a link shrinker. Adf.ly also offers other incentives over bit.ly so that’s why I choose that one.

obvious same person is very obvious

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameDylan:
Originally posted by Dragontwo:

Originally posted by duffman197:

obvious same person is very obvious

Dragontwo is Megaritish, my best friend. Not duffman’s alt.