Vote banning.

12 posts

Flag Post

I know vote banning is an essential part of the game to get rid of the nuisances that seem to dodge the limits of a moderator’s rules. But I think this is becoming a major issue. I’ve been vote banned many times for absolutely no reason, including about 10 minutes ago. I log in, and 3 rounds later I am just sitting there waiting on the shaman and BOOM! I’m banned. I did not say a single word nor did I troll. I tried to get my friend to contact a moderator about it while I was banned, but all they did was disable whispers. I seriously think this game has an issue with vote bans. ._.

Flag Post

If somebody tells the whole room to ban you, they will. However, if you go to another room, their votes will have no effect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

If somebody tells the whole room to ban you, they will. However, if you go to another room, their votes will have no effect.

Funny thing is they did it in private. So I have absolutely no clue they were doing it. When I first came I saw someone say “Ok, now who shall we ban next? lol”. But I figured it was a joke.

Flag Post

What is your in-game name?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This might be rather late, but my ign is Porknugget.

Flag Post

LOL only a bit late.

Flag Post

The only reason they banned you is for the lolz.

Flag Post

Yes, I’m afraid you are too late.

Flag Post

Ope well sorry.

Flag Post

^yeah that sux, 1 room did that to me to get me to stop taking firsts….