Why Did They Ruin Transformice?

15 posts

Flag Post

I used to play it a lot back in the day. It was one of the best games on Kong. Now I went to check it out and it horrible. Why did they ruin it?

Flag Post

What exactly you dont like? I find it kinda funny, except of trolls and hackers.

Flag Post

It seems like they added more to it just for the sake of doing so. More is not always better. I think they added some bad ideas to the game. Also the lag was pretty bad. Back when I used to play this, I had a pretty bad internet connection yet the game worked fine. Now I’m using better internet, and the lag was bad. Probably because they added too much unnecessary stuff to the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrWiggles49:

It seems like they added more to it just for the sake of doing so. More is not always better. I think they added some bad ideas to the game. Also the lag was pretty bad. Back when I used to play this, I had a pretty bad internet connection yet the game worked fine. Now I’m using better internet, and the lag was bad. Probably because they added too much unnecessary stuff to the game.

nah, prob the # of ppl

Flag Post

you sure you got a better internet connection now than before?

Flag Post

We’re sorry to hear that you don’t like the updates. u_u

Flag Post

I Like Updates, it has been a bit laggy apparently when u log on but after a while lag wheres off!

Flag Post

they never ruined it.
its better then ever!

Flag Post
Originally posted by static11:

they never ruined it.
its better then ever!

yep :D the ONLY thing that is annoying is the fact that most people make really lame maps in map editor, but that can’t really be helped

Flag Post

personally i am a for-gainst the updates, it has made the look and enjoyabilty rocket to new levels, but then again, lag is a problem on the main ones (room 1-50 i call main ones), it dosen’t effect me, i play on the pictionary,baffbot, survival and shaman rooms, my favourite is 2 sham survival

Flag Post
Originally posted by tamtarter:

personally i am a for-gainst the updates, it has made the look and enjoyabilty rocket to new levels, but then again, lag is a problem on the main ones (room 1-50 i call main ones), it dosen’t effect me, i play on the pictionary,baffbot, survival and shaman rooms, my favourite is 2 sham survival

on my laptop, it only lags right when i join a room, or the b-board (or something else that spasm’s occasionally) starts spasm’ing out.

Flag Post

ITS LAGG

Flag Post
Originally posted by static11:

they never made it better

Flag Post

guys with HUGE GAME with over 50 people in one screen with high quality graphics come with lag

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrWiggles49:

I used to play it a lot back in the day. It was one of the best games on Kong. Now I went to check it out and it horrible. Why did they ruin it?

what? what they ruined?