STOP CURSING SO MUCH page 3

72 posts

Flag Post

who cares about american ratings? i’d guess the non us players make up about 95%

Flag Post

Just a small suggestion that could solve your little problem here, maybe a censor that you could turn on as an option but it is a choice to turn it on…. But if you want them to stop cussing in general nothing you can do about it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:
Originally posted by ajstyles1:

This game was rated E now its rated A (adults ) o_o

What? Even the online interactions do not justify that!

Originally posted by abcnbc:

Or M or T (mature) (teen).

Why not keep it E?

Do you not see people swearing in this game?
Not suggestible for kids.

Flag Post

Guys they’re never gonna stop cussing.

Flag Post

Guys, This game is NOT mature its like 1/100000000000000000000000 chance your gonna find a server that does NOT cuss cause people do and i do too so there’s nothing you can do about it and yeah i guess there could be a sensor but like its not gonna happen man sorry… But i disagree i like cussing c:

Flag Post

I guess people can stop cussing… but since there is already like, 3000 people playing, it’ll take forever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xsaviorbossex11:

but since there is already like, 3000 people playing

There are over 17 million accounts.
During the peak 12 hours of each day around 65,000 people are playing concurrently.

There are 50,000 on right now, compared to 1,536 in Diablo III. How do you like them apples. :D

Flag Post

LOL^

Flag Post

LMAO true dem apples

Flag Post

Wait, we started talking about cursing now we’re on apples? This is gonna turn to politics I know it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Wait, we started talking about cursing now we’re on apples? This is gonna turn to politics I know it…

Stop flip-flopping around. You are like Mitt Romney.

Flag Post

Topic always change for reasons.

Flag Post

A language filter was added to the game! It will change most curse words to #!@$.

If you want to turn it off, just type /filtre.

Flag Post

Wow, i never knew how many people agree with me..! Thanks for “cursing” out the cursers. XD

Flag Post

The swear still comes above your mouse

Flag Post

I think this is pointless. You’re overreacting. >.>
Swear words are just words. I don’t see anything wrong with them… it’s just words people made up. Learn to live with it..

Also is this a late reply? I see that the issue may already hae been solved.

Flag Post

I think people may be overreacting. Even in Elementary school, kids deal with cursing on an everyday basis. Not that big of a deal. And yes, maybe the filtre doesn’t filter the words above your mouse, but they’re only there temporarily. Not a huge deal.

Flag Post

dont mind me just taking a look at the forums

Flag Post

Cursing really occurs in 2 situations, and almost always does…
1) Beat a person to 1st.
2) Shaman – TROLLIN` THE HOLE IN.
I think what people have most concerns about is how the language affects the popularity and common environment of the game-play. Most people are mature enough to ignore profanity anyways. And those who do cuss know that they’re being, in a way, immature. (At least I hope so)

Flag Post

Ha the language filter is a joke I can tell a shaman to stick a cookie up his ass and say that lag is a bunch of shit yet i can’t say cum. And as for ruining kids with bad language i’m pretty sure it’s too late.

Flag Post

Stop trolling already!
stop telling people to like, do things and also, wtf the filter shouldn’t be able to be turned off, and what flarie324 said:

Originally posted by flarie324:

Ha the language filter is a joke I can tell a shaman to stick a cookie up his ass and say that lag is a bunch of shit yet i can’t say cum. And as for ruining kids with bad language i’m pretty sure it’s too late.

i mean, seriously, it seems like he never turned of the filter and he can say that?! transformice you can do better. so basiclly, just stop doing this and make it like the old days, where, barely anyone was cussing/cursing.

Flag Post

Xsaviorbossex11, you cannot actually restrict the players from profanity. They are free to swear in chat, but not supposedly at people. The best thing to do is to simply Ignore them in-game.