Help me

6 posts

Flag Post

Epicprokiller Hacked my Account And He Chaanged EveryThing (Exepect The Password)

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOwnage1000:

Epicprokiller Hacked my Account And He Chaanged EveryThing (Exepect The Password)

What do mean? What did he change. Did you change your password after the ‘hacking’

Flag Post

1. How do you know HE was the one who hacked the account?
2. If its that serious, just change the password.
3. If you’re so sure it was that person who hacked your account, just consult a moderator. Not posting it on the forum.

Flag Post

KingOwnage1000, the best advise for you is to change your account password if it’s not too late. Unless you’d want to restart over again. (Tip: Make your password harder) Plus, unlike what most people would tell you to do, do not take a screenshot or anything like that. It might be visual and solid proof, but photos can easily be edited through means of photo-shop and other photo editing software.
(If you respond, please define hacking, too. Many say “Hack” whenever they happened to guess a password.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bogusbeans:
Originally posted by KingOwnage1000:

What do mean? What did he change. Did you change your password after the ‘hacking’

Before Hacking

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjaemperor:

KingOwnage1000, the best advise for you is to change your account password if it’s not too late. Unless you’d want to restart over again. (Tip: Make your password harder) Plus, unlike what most people would tell you to do, do not take a screenshot or anything like that. It might be visual and solid proof, but photos can easily be edited through means of photo-shop and other photo editing software.
(If you respond, please define hacking, too. Many say “Hack” whenever they happened to guess a password.)

My Pass is More Like ******************