BaD NeWs

14 posts

Flag Post

WhY TrAnSfOrMicE DoNt HaVe An InDoNESIaAN SeRvEr

Flag Post

First of all, please do not type like that. It is very difficult to read.

As for your question—we would love to have a community for every nation on Earth, but translations, server setup, and staffing takes too much time to make this a reasonable expectation. We continue to try to add regions for communities that we see as large and strong enough to support them. As of now, if you log in from a nation with an unsupported community you should be put into a room for that language. This should help you find people around you to play with.

Flag Post

I see how it is rather hard to accompany every individual “area” as that would make servers overload in a sense. Anyways, I think that Transformice already has plenty of servers to go around with. It may not be a full top priority ever, but remember anything is in the making.

Flag Post

one bad news is that im ditching this game for another one its called realm of the mad god…..
this might be my last post…

Flag Post
Originally posted by abcnbc:

one bad news is that im ditching this game for another one its called realm of the mad god…..

Good.

Flag Post

Abcnbc, sorry, but you shouldn’t post on any forum how you’re leaving the game to go to another one. Although you may not be doing so on purpose, it would seem like you’re advertising another game.

Flag Post

^bump :P I think it’s bump. Don’t really understand the art of “bumping” yet. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by minimeh:

^bump :P I think it’s bump. Don’t really understand the art of “bumping” yet. :P

you did well though

Flag Post
Originally posted by RadeO1:

WhY TrAnSfOrMicE DoNt HaVe An InDoNESIaAN SeRvEr

Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

First of all, please do not type like that. It is very difficult to read.

As for your question—we would love to have a community for every nation on Earth, but translations, server setup, and staffing takes too much time to make this a reasonable expectation. We continue to try to add regions for communities that we see as large and strong enough to support them. As of now, if you log in from a nation with an unsupported community you should be put into a room for that language. This should help you find people around you to play with.

i agree you said Mod but theres another way…go to Google translate to know it faster full _

Flag Post

I play Realm of the mad god only ones if im boring but my favorite game is transformice

Flag Post

that’s bad news? who the hell are you?

Flag Post

Realm of the mad god will be tough cuz theres uber people playing u should stick to this game

Flag Post

[Tigrounette] And incoming Indonesia community !

Flag Post

Doesn’t it take money to buy the servers and actually setup the server to process the language?