Please give me fraises!!!! ill do anything!!

13 posts

Flag Post

PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND GIVE ME FRAISES PLEASE TT^TT ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT ILL EVEN GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT JUST PLEASE GIVE ME FRAISES PLEASE I JUST NEED 100 JUST 100 BUT PLEASE ILL GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT FOR FRAISES I BEG YOU SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME!!!!! MY ACCOUNT IS QUIET NOOBISH IT HAS 103 FIRSTS 5026 GATHERED CHEESE PLEASE GIVE ME FRAISES I BEG YOU!!!! thank you :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by exe_23:

PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND GIVE ME FRAISES PLEASE TT^TT ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT ILL EVEN GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT JUST PLEASE GIVE ME FRAISES PLEASE I JUST NEED 100 JUST 100 BUT PLEASE ILL GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT FOR FRAISES I BEG YOU SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME!!!!! MY ACCOUNT IS QUIET NOOBISH IT HAS 103 FIRSTS 5026 GATHERED CHEESE PLEASE GIVE ME FRAISES I BEG YOU!!!! thank you :D

u will do any thing

Flag Post

Pay them.

Flag Post

Ill do anything except paying them TT^TT

Flag Post

sharpie in the pooper…

Flag Post

give a hobo on the streets 100 bucks and santa just might give u 1 million bucks for x-mas….maybe :)

Flag Post

Ill do anything except paying them TT^TT

get me thejkb account

Flag Post

WHO THE HECK IS THEJKB LOL I CANT DO THAT ITS TO HORRIBLETO DO oh well!!!

Flag Post

I hardly play transformice anymore after stuff has happend but i do know a friend who got up over 4001 cheese

Flag Post

BEGGER GOTO THE STREETS AND DO DAT

Flag Post

Buying Fraisies supports the game and allows TFM to make more content, giving away your account is a bad idea.

Flag Post

I will literaly pay money for fraisies

Flag Post

do anything? how about make me a accout on TFM that has 10000 firsts or more and 120k cheese?