Daily cheese award

19 posts

Flag Post

ittl help you if you play once every day it goes 1,2,3,4,5 1 fraise,2f,3f ,1f 2cheese
2f 3cheese then goes back to 1cheese so people dont get unfair cheese

Flag Post

Um, first off i don’t think it should go up to 5 everyday because that can build up quickly. I think it should be day 1 – 1 cheese day 2 – 2 cheese day 3- 3 cheese, reset. Frasies shouldn’t be given either. That should ONLY be for people that by them, or else nobody would buy them if you can get them for free.

Flag Post

NOPE

Flag Post

worst order ever.1 cheese then 2 then 3? your such a newbie. it should go 5 cheese → 10 cheese → 20 cheese → 50 cheese → 100 cheese → 200 cheese → 5 fraises → 10 fraises → 20 fraises → 50 fraises. after the 50 fraises, it should go on and on untill your streak breaks.

Flag Post

You won’t ever get free fraises, and for the cheese, bad idea overall.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

free cheese evry week can happen, but everyday? you guys are crazy!

Flag Post

Agreed.,Cause then so much people wuold get cheese that,Tfm would get boring and people would quit and then,it wouldn’t be fun anymore.

Flag Post

It should go like this 100 cheese 1000 chese 10000 cheese 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 cheese 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000cheese then restart

Flag Post
Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

Abcnbccbs is right, this will never be implemented.

Consider why games give you prizes like this. The reason is to pull you back into the game even if you don’t want to play. This is because it is done mostly in boring Facebook games that are aimed at being engrossing through comparison and stat progression. Basically, they do not feel confident enough that you will come back to the game just to play the game, so they use bait. They make it feel like if you don’t go play, you are missing out, especially if you miss a day. Then once you are in, your limited number of turns and constant comparison to people you know force you to believe that you must keep playing. These games are fueled primarily through negative emotions like guilt, regret, and inadequacy.

Transformice doesn’t need a system like this because it stays engrossing through gameplay and community. Which is does have stat progression and comparison, these are not their focuses. We believe we will pull you in because you want to have fun and be with friends—an emotional balance that is positive—so you will come back of your own will.

You may say that a system like this will be needed because Transformice will eventually die. Yes, Transformice will eventually die. That is why Atelier 801 is working on a new IP as well. With any luck they will both be out side-by-side at some point. If all else fails, Transformice can still encourage returns through events, which doesn’t break the economy. (see my last post)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tanner113:

ittl help you if you play once every day it goes 1,2,3,4,5 1 fraise,2f,3f ,1f 2cheese

Uhhhhhh BAD idea and did you learn your spellings

Flag Post

^
Not sure if retarded, or just troll.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abcnbc:

^

I GOT £50 ON RETARDED!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowslayer577:
Originally posted by abcnbc:

^

I GOT £50 ON RETARDED!

I bet $50. AMERICA!!!!!!!

Flag Post

It could be +10 Cheese Every week, But not frasies, Frasies are for buying stuff with real money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by barbina:

It could be +10 Cheese Every week, But not frasies, Frasies are for buying stuff with real money.

Newbies whio dont play alot: :D pros: USELESSS

Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme102:
Originally posted by barbina:

Newbies whio dont play alot: :D pros: USELESSS

:P

Flag Post

Can be only 3 Cheese per day/week?

Flag Post

This is another, give me free stuff because i dont play enough, or die too much post. Cheese=accomplishment, and is a big part of the stats, so this would be cheating the system, and gives ppl less reason to work toward things. So no, just learn to be a bit more patient,earn and work toward goals, like everyone does, no shortcuts.