Survivor Guide

9 posts

Flag Post

Ok, you’ve logged into transformice, so you play normally. Suddenly, you think “I want more fun. More Kills!” So you hop over to survivor. Too bad cause you’ve never done survivor before and you are quite unhappy.

Tired of dying? Tired of failing?
Tired of being sent into bubbly oblivion frequently?
This guide fixes that. Comment and place opinions. Or maybe even ways to make it better.

Cannon Jumping

To avoid a cannon (well) you should not simply jump up. You should run the OTHER way, then, when the cannon is about to hit, jump and turn FACING the cannon. You should only do this when the cannon is on the ground.

You should note that the quality of this strategy may be affected by lagging, or hacking.

Cannon Usage

Cannons can be used to get up to high places. Stand in front of a medium-sized hole, (stay there) and then, when the cannon strikes, it should bounce you up from the other side’s edge of the hole. This will not always work.

Using Cannons

During shaman usage, YOU will have access to cannons! time to give those mice some taste of their own medicine!

Cannons should be used both directions on reflection maps or trampoline maps. This will confuse them into running into the wrong side. It may seem hard to do this quickly, but using hotkeys, it can be quickly achieved. (2 & 3)

Walljumping

Walljumping is hard. Especially when those pesky spirits interrupt your awesomeness. Spirits can’t be avoided, so I suggest you don’t go very far down. (I know this seems a bit poor :/) Especially when you are one of the top 10. However, you can dodge cannons by jumping off the ground then back onto it’s wall when a cannon comes at it. This doesn’t always work, due to shamans shooting at the wall, so I suggest you quickly check which way the cannonball is aiming before performing this epic feat!

Cannons+Force
Cannons can be used with a box in front of them to create something that no-one can get past. Unless it gets stopped somehow. (Which is unlikely if you have good aim)

Meeps
With most maps, you can’t die if you use my trick. To avoid maxmium damage upon a meep attack, you should stand closest to all blocks. YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MIDDLE OF MANY BLOCKS, STAND ON THE SIDE OF THE SHAMAN THAT HAS THE BLOCKS TO STOP YOU. For example, imagine these "l"s are towers.

SH=STAND HERE
S=SHAMAN

S SH
llllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll

DO NOT DO THIS:

SH S
llllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll

OR THIS:
SH S or SH
llllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllll

Okay. That’s all the things that you would probably need help with during survivor, but if you think I should add some more, Just Ask!

Thanks, And good luck with those cannons!

No Probs,
~Manuals

Flag Post

this was very helpful thank you

Flag Post

YES I always fail at survivor but this helped so much TY

Flag Post

Survivor sucks. *s is the only thing fun anymore. No vampire maps hotkeys or meeps.

Flag Post

lamda, I find vampire maps fun to use, and meeps can be used as advantages. They make no difference to the game as long as you know a few tips, like the ones from my guide. I’m not saying that your opinion does not matter, but I AM saying that many would disagree.

Flag Post

Wtf this is a ripoff of my survivor guide lol.

Flag Post

Ultimate survivor tip: Don’t Die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Ultimate survivor tip: Don’t Die.

DUH We Know

Flag Post

Oh wow…

Originally posted by helltank:

Wtf this is a ripoff of my survivor guide lol.

Clearly mine is awesome-er
Still, yours isn’t bad. Might need to be a bit more specific, but I guess your methods do work.