Daily Rewards

7 posts

Flag Post

There should be like daily rewards for every consecutive days we log in to it. Like on the first day we get like 5 cheese. Then on the second day we get 10 and on the third day we get 20 and so on and so forth

Pce Out
Freakdude11

Flag Post

Nope, i don’t think so, you’re just too lazy. Daily rewards are for shitty facebook/pay2win games that desperately have to lure the player because the games are no fun otherwise.

Also, signing your posts in a forum makes you look like a douche…

Flag Post

Also, Tig won’t read here, or Sydo, or Meli, or anyone like that, post on the Transformice forums

Flag Post

No, earn like your supposed to, and that would make it way to easy to get cheese etc. So no…

Flag Post
Originally posted by freakdude11:

There should be like daily rewards for every consecutive days we log in to it. Like on the first day we get like 5 cheese. Then on the second day we get 10 and on the third day we get 20 and so on and so forth

Pce Out
Freakdude11

but then people would play though there whole vacation nonstop

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonic32158:

Pce Out
Freakdude11

some people already do…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jestr7:
Originally posted by sonic32158:

Pce Out
Freakdude11

like me :D!

some people already do…

Look for what I said