This game needs achievements

10 posts

Flag Post

I think this game needs achievements. There should be 3 achievements. The easy achievement I think it needs is getting 10 cheese. The medium achievement should be getting 200 cheese. Also, the hard achievement should be getting 1,000 cheese. I think those are the achievements it should need. Maybe there are better ones you can think of. These are the achievements I think there should be.

Flag Post

Achievements exist through titles you get.

Check them out here: http://www.transformicewiki.com/index.php?title=Titles

Flag Post

No. Not titles. Achivements for the game like you get points when you get an achievement.

Flag Post

I think hes thinking of Kong acheivements like it’ll give you a hard badge once you save 1000 people as shaman or something.

Flag Post

THERE IS NO API AND THERE NEVER WILL BE ONE.

SRSLY?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wonsung313:

I think this game needs achievements. There should be 3 achievements. The easy achievement I think it needs is getting 10 cheese. The medium achievement should be getting 200 cheese. Also, the hard achievement should be getting 1,000 cheese. I think those are the achievements it should need. Maybe there are better ones you can think of. These are the achievements I think there should be.

They look Like Titles Only

Flag Post

Achievements are Titles in Transformice(you earn them for gathering cheese, or being a successful Shaman, 1sts…and a slew of other things)…as others have already said. Also this game is on Kongregate but it wasn’t made FOR Kongregate. It has its own site as well, with that in mind that might be part of why there aren’t separate achievements of kongregate style badges.

Flag Post

Agreed. Although, Easy Badge: $20 Cheese.
Medium Badge: $100 Cheese.
Hard Badge: $500 Cheese.
Impossible Badge: $5000 Cheese, “Rookie” Title.

Flag Post

I think this game needs achievements. There should be 3 achievements. The easy achievement I think it needs is getting 10 cheese. The medium achievement should be getting 200 cheese. Also, the hard achievement should be getting 1,000 cheese. I think those are the achievements it should need. Maybe there are better ones you can think of. These are the achievements I think there should be. Agreed. Although, Easy Badge: $20 Cheese.
and then you should have another hard badge: save all mice in a room of 30 or more :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by tanner113:

I think this game needs achievements. There should be 3 achievements. The easy achievement I think it needs is getting 10 cheese. The medium achievement should be getting 200 cheese. Also, the hard achievement should be getting 1,000 cheese. I think those are the achievements it should need. Maybe there are better ones you can think of. These are the achievements I think there should be. Agreed. Although, Easy Badge: $20 Cheese.
and then you should have another hard badge: save all mice in a room of 30 or more :D

i have 10000 cheese, some people can get the impossible in like a month. btw to the 2nd hard badge, you havent ever heard of trolls.