Buying Fraise

14 posts

Flag Post

Can you add support to buy fraise with kreds please? I can get kreds with gamestop gift cards but have no paypal, credit card or mobile.

And if a developer reads this can you tell me if you are planning or considering doing this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesomestudios77:

Can you add support to buy fraise with kreds please? I can get kreds with gamestop gift cards but have no paypal, credit card or mobile.

And if a developer reads this can you tell me if you are planning or considering doing this?

I support this….

Flag Post

Kongregate doesn’t really support Transformice, but thats what i heard people say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlee1968:

Kongregate doesn’t really support Transformice, but thats what i heard people say.

Well… It is sorta a game for 10-13 year olds =/

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by jlee1968:

Well… It is sorta a game for 10-13 year olds =/

exactly most people who play this are 10-13 and don’t have credit cards so why there should be kred support

Flag Post

i think most players are 6-7

Flag Post

Most of transformice players are ranged 5-24. At least from my results.

Flag Post

Kongregate does not own Transformice, Transformice has its own independent site as well.
Its ran by a small gaming company. Its a free to play game, either get permission from your parents to buy $5 in fraises or save cheese to get what you want. Theres a lot of non original color clothing and furs running around, either thats a lot of kids stealing credit cards to use, or a lot more of the playerbase is over 18 than we think. My votes on the latter of the two.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eilifynyr:

Kongregate does not own Transformice, Transformice has its own independent site as well.
Its ran by a small gaming company. Its a free to play game, either get permission from your parents to buy $5 in fraises or save cheese to get what you want. Theres a lot of non original color clothing and furs running around, either thats a lot of kids stealing credit cards to use, or a lot more of the playerbase is over 18 than we think. My votes on the latter of the two.

everyone knows that but games like tdp4 team battle and btd4 arent affiliated with kongregate, have their own websites but you can still use kreds to buy stuff i just think it would be a lot easier for people if they could use kreds

Flag Post

They are a VERY small company.Its easier to have more universal forms of payment, and the more types of payment you have the more time you have to devote to monitoring it. Also the 2 types of payment they currently have deal with individuals directly, any type of Kreds or similar currency means the transaction is second hand and cant be refunded in a direct manner.

Flag Post

3 types not 2 types…..Mobile, Paypal, and Credit

Flag Post
Originally posted by eilifynyr:

3 types not 2 types…..Mobile, Paypal, and Credit

paypal is credit only

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Paypal can be linked to a bank account, dont know if that applies to Transformice. Apparently the addition of getting a gaming card for Transformice is in the very long list of things to eventually be implemented, odds are it will be a card just for Transformice, not affiliated with Kongregate or any of the other many gaming sites that host this game.