Rules in event rooms.

12 posts

Flag Post

These days, are sure different from the past.
remember whe had a bot in survivor who explained the rules to players new to Survivor?

well… i want that back.

Post if you agree,
Post if you disagree,

Flag Post

I don’t think survivor is complicated enough to necessitate the rules. The biggest thing is people not being told not to hug. So I would rather see a system where mice are pushed away from the shaman. n_n

Flag Post

Shamans might abuse that like they are abusing meep in some regard,
(going to the mice spawn and basicly push them of the platform)
(going to the mice spawn and basicly using the overpowered meep)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

I don’t think survivor is complicated enough to necessitate the rules. The biggest thing is people not being told not to hug. So I would rather see a system where mice are pushed away from the shaman. n_n

And that is why you people invented the “Meep”.

Flag Post

i find meep just not effective enough, thats why i came to the forum and made a thread regarding this.

(it seems my little brother forgot to log out and without knowing i posted)
-Shockboy.

Flag Post

PLEASE CREATORS OF TRANSFORMICE MAKE A SHIELD AROUND SHAMANS IN SURVIVOR ROOMS THAT PUSHES HUGGERS AWAY!

Flag Post

Not saying huggers cant get annoying, but i see no reason to get a barrier. First it can be abused, second its a skill to get rid of huggers. And third you can change rooms, or vote ban from the room if its severely habitual, but only if its an extreme case, i dont advocate vote banning unless its really warranted.

Flag Post

usosmart bro?

Flag Post

I am asian :O!

Flag Post
Originally posted by abcnbc:

I am asian :O!

Lololoolool.. o.o

Flag Post

Mmkay. Howabout this. Ultimate Meep!:If you won Survivor over 100 times-Your meep KILLS any huggers around you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by meowmeow222:

Mmkay. Howabout this. Ultimate Meep!:If you won Survivor over 100 times-Your meep KILLS any huggers around you.

nah that can really be abused.. GO ANYWHERE meep everyone beside you, they all die when you just run to them.