6 posts

Flag Post

As of now there are 5 reasons you can report people for:

1. Hack
  2. Spam / Flood
  3. Insults
  4. Phishing
  5. Other

The first 4 are standard reasons because they are specific, but #5 is non-specific so it is not standard.

I think there are 2 more “Standard” reasons you can add to this list. I will state each one and say why:
1) Defamation / Slander: Because far too often I’ve seen mice call other mice hackers when they are not, and all they simply did was get firsts legitimately. People who call people hackers and ask everyone to ban when they are clearly not, should be considered a reason to report.

2) Vote Ban Abuse: Because people ban for stupid reasons. Eg: Because someone got first, or someone “just feels like”.

Anyway, I’d like these two to be added under the standard reasons under the Report a player section in Transformice asap.

Flag Post

I would also like to see Crash/Offensive Map as an option to encourage players to report these maps.

Flag Post

But to do that, there needs to be an option to use the report feature when a player is not online.

Flag Post

/report Playername

Flag Post

Screen shots and click support?

Flag Post

Screen-shots aren’t enough for a full out ban. You need either a video, or the mod right there to see; because screen-shots are too easily edited. And the video can’t be too choppy either.