We dont get enough cheese we need more.

9 posts

Flag Post

The game as a rare kinda of thing of getting cheese i cant get 6000 cheese id have to work for a year it might bug you i posted this multiple times but you can change the system transformice mod and tinougrette

Flag Post

i bought some cheese yesterday, made a sandwich

Flag Post
Originally posted by NathanDrak:

The game as a rare kinda of thing of getting cheese i cant get 6000 cheese id have to work for a year it might bug you i posted this multiple times but you can change the system transformice mod and tinougrette

lol no. “rare kind of thing of getting cheese”. Don’t make me laugh. You get cheese every time you go into the hole and there is a hole in literally every normal map. You’ve got the common case of “laziness”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NathanDrak:

How did TheJKB get that much cheese? Because he hacked, and so should you.

Flag Post

neh im not a hacker is that like a tribe or a persons account

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

well IM happy a freind gave me a account that he played for 3 years without spending money,the name is Bogusbeans.and also i think it was 7000 cheese and i heard he only bought a skin :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stephano12:

well IM happy a freind gave me a account that he played for 3 years without spending money,the name is Bogusbeans.and also i think it was 7000 cheese and i heard he only bought a skin :D

I remember that guy, bogusbeans…

Flag Post

I’m sorry to hear that Bogus isn’t playing anymore. He was a frequent poster on the forums here as well. Although, we did but heads a couple times, we got along in the end.