My two brothers and I got banned doing nothing wrong

6 posts

Flag Post

Okay guys heres something that happened that really ticked me off. My brothers and I got banned for doing nothing wrong. They say the reason is for hacking on the “you’ve been banned page” when you try to log on. I have never hacked EVER! and neither have any of my brothers. I tried to contact them to fix this issue but as of now, there has been no response.

Another weird thing is that when we all got banned, my older brother wasn’t even playing! Only my younger brother and I. I can’t even play as a guest as it says for all three of us that “the connection to the server has been interrupted.” This has never happened for any of us before, and I do not think this is a coincidence. I believe we have been ip banned (we all live in the same house, hence all play off the same ip address).

My questions to you guys are, does transformice ip ban? Because even if im not on my account, I would still like to play…..

and, has anything like this happened to you by transformice? its complete bs and pisses me the hell off. We never even did anything wrong.

If you could give me some input, it’d be great.

Thanks!

Flag Post

Yes, bans in Transformice are IP bans.

Flag Post

I love it when Mods get serious.

Flag Post

I still don’t understand why I got banned though…..

Flag Post

Send me a private message with your account name and the account names of your siblings. I’ll try to find out who got banned and why.

Flag Post

the people who banned you are d*uchbags