stupid moments

16 posts

Flag Post

ever had a VERY stupid/retarded moment that you wanna share (and possibly die ((jokes))probably!)

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is about stupid moments in Transformice or real life.
One time while I was shaman I accidentally made a ghost plank while trying to build a great structure, almost everyone jumped on the ghost plank and fell to the death, I was very ashamed.

I fell on the public sidewalk, while people were starting at me.

Flag Post

Transformice-
I made a box in survivor and people pushed me like hungry tigers, my character died in just less then 20 seconds :/

Real life-
Saying “HELLO PAL!” to a random person who looked like my friend, and he gave me this look—> O_o

Flag Post

:D funny :D but i mean transformice but you could post real life! :D :D :D

Flag Post

Tripping in front of a mirror.

Flag Post

thinking i could wj with cheese. ;c

Flag Post
Originally posted by jestr7:

thinking i could wj with cheese. ;c

you can but it’s harder. Mine was probably being the last survivor in survivor10 one round and fall off into bubbly death >.<

Flag Post

When i was in regular mode, vinilla mode, I was shaman and you know that map with the huge gap between the cheese and the hole? Well, I made crates and then a bridge attached to the crate an SP’ed the crate with the bridge to the hole. I got it in the hole in one shot. People said, “OMGWTFAWESOME!!”

Flag Post

Interesting failures, hmm, interesting indeed.

Flag Post

it is toppic!

Flag Post

We haven’t seen one of those around these parts in quite some time.

Here is my stupid moment. I once gave a crown to a guest account I was controlling named *kingmeep and led a raid of *meeps on room 1. I was permabanned by a new mod; after all, how else could a guest have a crown.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

Here is my stupid moment. I once gave a crown to a guest account I was controlling named *kingmeep and led a raid of *meeps on room 1. I was permabanned by a new mod; after all, how else could a guest have a crown.

He could exploit?

Flag Post

What do you mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TransformiceMod:

hehe, sounds awesome!

Flag Post

my stupid moment is someone having a totem with boxes i pushed a box but gliched in front at an edge and died.my awsome moment is impressing some girl with my penis totem

Flag Post

I thought I could take a cannon to the face and win…