Abusing the /ban in Transformice

128 posts

Flag Post

Has never been so funny.
http://imgur.com/fEMei.jpg

Topic: Ever had any moments like this where /ban has been abused? How was it?

Flag Post

put exclamation marks around the link to format it, and .jpg sucks, use .png.

anyway, that was funny. I was there, too. shit was so cash.

and once I got banned for people not believing me there was a hacker in the room, when there was.

Flag Post

Ay!! im randomly floating there =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Reusable:

Has never been so funny.
http://imgur.com/fEMei.jpg

Topic: Ever had any moments like this where /ban has been abused? How was it?

Why can the server talk? O.o
And I think you mean

Flag Post

thats mean…….what was uglycheese doing that made you want to ban him anyway????
i was there, and i was wondering….how did you do it?

Flag Post

Uglycheese is a hacker and it is fun to ruin to his life.

Flag Post

Yeah, people to take /ban too far. I get banned every few days or so because of my In Game style. I kill rushers, and slowpokes. By slowpokes, I mean the people who intentionally suck. These guys are my pet peeves, and since so many people rush, I gte hated alot. The level with the moving purple ledges? Somone got up, but soon after, they fell down. Banned for that. People rushed the level where the board is on 2 posts, but when they go for the cheese it tips over that way. I do nothing there, I usually wait for them to kill themselves, or I kkill them if rushing doesn’t. Got banned for doing that once. But seriously, it’s a game. I don’t hack, I don’t cheat, I just play my way. What gives them the right to PMS over small things?

Flag Post

When the game first came out on Kong I was banned for being first all the time..

Flag Post

Eriffieri, you should be banned. You’re killing people for being good at the game? Don’t kill people because you’re a noob.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hitaro9:

Eriffieri, you should be banned. You’re killing people for being good at the game? Don’t kill people because you’re a noob.

He was killing people for trolling whilst not shammy and for being lemmings. Which – In my opinion is perfectly acceptable.

Flag Post

If someone rushes and makes it he shouldn’t kill them off. I agree he should be banned.

Flag Post

He’s killing people that kill others by rushing. That’s called being a vengeful shaman, and it’s awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lancer873:

He’s killing people that kill others by rushing. That’s called being a vengeful shaman, and it’s awesome.

I understand why he trolls those who intentionally suck and those who are extremely slow, but why must he kill those who rush? It saves lots of time to rush, unless they end up wasting time or screwing you up.

Flag Post

Who have the rushers killed? They only kill other rushers; the ones who don’t rush can wait for the shaman to build a bridge. I understand killing those who take a minute to get to the hole, but killing people just because they are better than him is wrong.

Flag Post

People should just be banned from the room.. not the game. A lot of people troll with the ban command, I know I have been victimized.

Flag Post

Who have the rushers killed? They only kill other rushers; the ones who don’t rush can wait for the shaman to build a bridge. I understand killing those who take a minute to get to the hole, but killing people just because they are better than him is wrong.

I don’t take down people who rush too but slowpokes have to die they just get on the nerves of their fellow players

Flag Post

Why do p

How can a rusher kill someone else? Also, /ban command should be removed :o

Flag Post

^Well I was more so thinking of levels where you jump on the boxes and they fall, but even that is stretching it a bit.

/ban command should not be removed. There would be far more players hacking/trolling than there is now. It should just require more votes.

Flag Post

Yes yes, Remove the ban command so hackers can come hack Into a room without being reported and everyone leaves the room sigh

If you hack right now, You’ll get banned In no time. In a 25 mice room.

This ban command has been made for that. And kind of for people who Interupt game progress aswell, Trolls.

Unfornatily those never get banned because some people think It’s fun that a troll kills people.

Flag Post

Someone knows the NUMBER of people that needs to use the BAN command to…Well,BAN?
It is a fixed number or it is proportional to mice in the room?

Flag Post

i don’t think there should be a /ban cause people use it if u kill someone by accident in a non troll room. it is ridiculously stupid how much they do it.i am normally in troll rooms to where they started out as trolls know if u troll in most of them they will report you.

Flag Post

The ban does need to be reworked. I was banned for not helping no mice on a wall jumping level. Their was a floor and no way they could die. I was trying to get them to learn how to wall-jump. Banned.

Flag Post

OP is hilarious!

I have no problems with the ban command as it is now, because I rarely ever see people getting banned; I don’t know what rooms you guys are playing in. I abuse the ban command a little myself, banning anyone who’s annoying in chat, solves shaman levels by attaching balloons to mice, or banning the creators of particularly stupid rooms if they’re currently on server. These people never actually get banned, though, and even obvious hackers don’t get banned too often.

If you’re getting banned for being a tough shaman, then maybe you should stop playing in rooms full of noobs or something. There’s always other servers you can go to, anyway.

Flag Post

Somebody once tried to ban me for killing them as shammy when they werent where i had the arrow. I warned them that they would die.

Flag Post

i almost got banned for not doing very good but i left before they could ban me