Hacker Report Thread (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

Is there a hacker in a room? Is there people that won’t ban the hacker? If you want to report the hacker and get him banned fill out this form as quickly as possible, so that if the hacker leaves, that’s too bad for you! :D Because you didn’t fill out this form in time.
Hacker Name:
Room You Are In:
Amount of Players:

Pending Hacker Reports, Hope the game developers see this! So they can ban that hacker.

Hacker Report List:

Flag Post

I lolled at the picture.

Flag Post

Well, please just leave it to the Mods in the game. If you see a hacker, go room 1. It has lots of mods there…

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

Well, please just leave it to the Mods in the game. If you see a hacker, go room 1. It has lots of mods there…

bahahaha, what? It barely has mods, the people are basically the mods since we have to /ban the hackers, and it’s only for 1 hour.

Flag Post

we dont know if they really are hacking unless we are in that room there have been many false bans lately noob.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TinyRooster:
Originally posted by kevinexmx:

bahahaha, what? It barely has mods, the people are basically the mods since we have to /ban the hackers, and it’s only for 1 hour.

What? You never know there are mods, unless they ban somebody. There identities are secret.

Flag Post

nomadd is the cannon demon! inventor of the cannon trolling 8O lol

Flag Post

Azriwisa is a hacker he used jump hack and gravity hack

Flag Post

Vampireman uses hacks to automatically ban people. Even when we manage to ban him, he just changes his IP and bans us for banning him….

Flag Post

Mqaunoie. I don’t think he hacks but he uses alt accounts to ban someone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Red_Square:

Vampireman uses hacks to automatically ban people. Even when we manage to ban him, he just changes his IP and bans us for banning him….

He’s also been flipping gravity in TROLLS.

Flag Post

I Keep Getting Banned thx to Stupid Herring

Flag Post

if i am always in room 8 i see sometimes that the bansystem says to ban someone becazzz its hacking (so stupid to use hacks(imma not hacker but troll) )

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Red_Square:

poor you and other mice

Flag Post

i got banned for 14 days im like wtf what did i do then i realized ive been ban hacked

Flag Post

feardsteeler he is hacking my computer and steeling my email adderass can you ban him please

Flag Post

I have been seeing lately hackers have been hacking and putting a * in the beginning of their name so when you try to /ban it doesn’t recognize the * because you are supposed to have only letters

Flag Post
Originally posted by Acheivmentwhore:

I have been seeing lately hackers have been hacking and putting a * in the beginning of their name so when you try to /ban it doesn’t recognize the * because you are supposed to have only letters

BTW, they have an asterisk at the beginning because they are a guest. Just do /ban *[name].

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/55-transformice/topics/113328-how-to-report-cheaters